Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JGL for Riddler, find a girl who can actually act to play Talia, bring back Liam Neeson as Ra's, and give us Javier Bardem as Bane.

    I'd watch that.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      JGL for Riddler, find a girl who can actually act to play Talia, bring back Liam Neeson as Ra's, and give us Javier Bardem as Bane.

      I'd watch that.
      Nolan wouldn't break his grounded into reality focus to bring back Ra's.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Yeah, I dont think Ra's is coming back.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Nolan wouldn't break his grounded into reality focus to bring back Ra's.
          Psh, whatever, it's worth it for Ra's. With the Joker having to be written out, Batman needs a long term nemesis. There would be no reason in logic or lore to bring Two-Face back, but at least there's some basis for bringing Ra's back into the picture, plus you get to introduce a whole new (and important) character like Talia as a result.

          Bring her in early, bring Ra's in late. It'd be ******* tight.

          Comment


          • I wouldn't mind Ra's back, I just don't see it happening. Although I do love the idea of Bardem as Bane, that would be great.

            SPLOOSH

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              Psh, whatever, it's worth it for Ra's. With the Joker having to be written out, Batman needs a long term nemesis. There would be no reason in logic or lore to bring Two-Face back, but at least there's some basis for bringing Ra's back into the picture, plus you get to introduce a whole new (and important) character like Talia as a result.

              Bring her in early, bring Ra's in late. It'd be ******* tight.
              Too difficult to explain the Lazarus Pit.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Too difficult to explain the Lazarus Pit.
                Meh. It's a pit. It imbues your body with life.

                Pretty simple
                Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck; 07-21-2010, 01:02 AM.

                Comment


                • NOT IN NOLAN'S WORLD, damn you.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Again. Meh?

                    I think the Riddler is the best option available, but he's the kind of villain who could be accompanied by someone else. Bane would be fun, but he should be a incidental character. Freeze would be stupid, Penguin would be stupid, Scarecrow is done, Two-Face is done, Joker is done. Catwoman would be good, but we know Nolan is dead-set against it and it's already way too late in the story to introduce her anyway.

                    Talia is only cool if Ra's is around. I just really don't see another option. Do you?

                    Comment


                    • I've thought from the beginning the best option is to go with an entirely original villain.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        I've thought from the beginning the best option is to go with an entirely original villain.
                        **** that.

                        What?

                        Comment


                        • I think it's the fact that they knocked out the three most interesting villains in the first two movies, and I believe Nolan could come up with a better villain on his own then basing one around one of the weaker villains.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I think it's the fact that they knocked out the three most interesting villains in the first two movies, and I believe Nolan could come up with a better villain on his own then basing one around one of the weaker villains.
                            I agree, I just can't really get behind introducing a brand new character. I'd much rather have them stretch believability a tiny bit to bring back Neeson (who's a great actor and a fantastic fit) as one of the very best Batman villains considering there is basis in the lore than detach from the lore completely.

                            Comment


                            • According to 'inside sources', it will be the Riddler in round three.

                              http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/07/...Showing.net%29


                              Sig by Matthew Jones

                              Comment


                              • It has to be the Riddler...he's at least semi-believable.

                                I dont want to see cat woman, myself.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information