Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I haven't seen the first Tron but it seems cool. Isn't Daft Punk doing the soundtrack? That could be promising.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • Anyone seen Derrick Comedy's Mystery Team?

      Comment


      • Tron seems pretty cool, I would only pay to see it if I was going to see 1 movie with my friends and it was soldout and Tron wasn't or if it gets great reviews. If niether of those things happen I will wait for it to come out on DVD

        SPLOOSH

        Comment


        • tron=olivia wilde means its worth seeing
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

          Prowler's Newb Guide

          Comment


          • Tron is going to be amazing. Definitely seeing it in 3D IMAX.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
              Anyone seen Derrick Comedy's Mystery Team?
              Mystery Team is ******* awesome.

              Also saw my first Deadpool poster today, although I wasn't sure if it was that or the adjoining adult store poster that caused me to get a boner out of nowhere.



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • Movies I recently watched:

                Ghost Writer - It was ok, I felt like I had seen it all before between Michael Clayton, Constant Gardener, The Insider, and the many other movies that I can't remember of the top of my head. It's worth watching if you enjoy those types of movies, but nothing to write home about.

                A-Team - Came in with really low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised and actually enjoyed it at parts. Got boring as the movie carried on and it is probably just better to turn it off after about an hour and a half.

                Ordinary People - A better version of American Beauty filmed 19 years before it. Really enjoyed this movie and would definitely suggest it.

                Comment


                • http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/hero...-johnston.html

                  Looks like Cap will be a Captain Global.
                  Why mess with it? Sucked for GI Joe.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • ^ So ******* stupid

                    SPLOOSH

                    Comment


                    • I just bought Big Fan and Hot Tub Time Machine.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I just bought Big Fan and Hot Tub Time Machine.
                        Big Fan was a very DARK comedy, but I liked. Being a Giants fan I could appreciate it even more. HTTM was plesently surprising and made me laugh a lot.

                        SPLOOSH

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
                          Movies I recently watched:

                          Ghost Writer - It was ok, I felt like I had seen it all before between Michael Clayton, Constant Gardener, The Insider, and the many other movies that I can't remember of the top of my head. It's worth watching if you enjoy those types of movies, but nothing to write home about.

                          A-Team - Came in with really low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised and actually enjoyed it at parts. Got boring as the movie carried on and it is probably just better to turn it off after about an hour and a half.
                          Between your dislike of inception, and then going on to say the above makes me hate you. I think BB created another account or something. Also, Prestige> The Illusionist.

                          And fishbowl, was this the movie poster for deadpool? Because I need to bask in all its boner causing glory.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • Mister Hat is a lot more likeable and funny than BB.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Job View Post
                              Mister Hat is a lot more likeable and funny than BB.
                              BB was just sad.

                              bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

                              Comment


                              • Was? Did I miss his banning or something?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information