Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Between your dislike of inception, and then going on to say the above makes me hate you. I think BB created another account or something. Also, Prestige> The Illusionist.

And fishbowl, was this the movie poster for deadpool? Because I need to bask in all its boner causing glory.
    What was inconsistent with my review of Inception and the sentences i rendered on the two movies you highlighted? I figure you are pointing out my liking of the A-Team, which obviously wasn't much liking. All I stated is that the first 30-40 mins were kinda enjoyable, but the trick got old quickly. The end of the movie was down right terrible too.

As for the sig, obviously you aren't watching too closely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      Was? Did I miss his banning or something?
      He hasnt been around much.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• I have a theory about the Riddler in Batman 3. The Riddler is Coleman Reese. They call him Mr. Reese(mysteries). He has already questioned about Bruce being Batman. Now he is losing his mind and targets Batman/Bruce. This doesn't mean Joshua Harto plays The Riddler, they changed Rachel from Katie Holmes/Emma Lockhart to Maggie Gyllenhaal. Why not change from Harto to JGL? Just an idea

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I doubt it...APS brought that up before. Scheduling conflict was the reason they changed Rachel. "Mad Money" for the loss. lol. I dont see them replacing Harto just for the hell of it and there is certainly no way in hell he'd play the Riddler, himself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• The reason they changed Rachel is that Holmes was easily the worst part of the first movie. She was terrible.

Comment

• They changed it because she had a lead role in that stupid Mad Money movie with Queen Latifah. She rejected to reprise her Rachel role. So we got a better, uglier actress. Who sucked as Rachel, anyway.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• As great as Nolan is at casting, he can't cast lead actresses very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                  As great as Nolan is at casting, he can't cast lead actresses very well.
                  Ellen Page says hi

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Speaking of female leads,Talia needs to be in Batman 3, otherwise there is no female lead. Rachel is dead and no current character can take over.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• My theory for the third batman movie has always been that the Riddler whomever they cast as the character is going to be an FBI agent similar to the direction the comic books took. I've had a theory that this will allow the 2nd bad guy to come into light because he either releases someone from arkham to run amok or allows someone to re-enter.

I think initially the idea was to use the joker which is why he was kept alive in the darknight. Since Ledger isn't exactly available and it would be difficult nigh impossible to re-cast that role they'll either use scare grow since Nolan loves Cillian Murphy or they'll go off and find another character though it'll be difficult to find one that won't remind people of the campy 90/early 00s batman movies.

On another note I saw paranormal activity last night, great movie to watch in the pitch black. If I watched it during the day it wouldn't have been good really but at night with no lights it draws you in pretty well/

Comment

As great as Nolan is at casting, he can't cast lead actresses very well.
                        Carrie Anne Moss and Hilary Swank...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Carrie Anne Moss and Hilary Swank...
                          I'll give you Carrie Anne Moss.

Comment

• So is Inception truly amazing and worthy of the #3 Best Movie of All Time spot it currently holds on iMDB, or is that just a result of the fanboys racking up the "10/10" votes?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I wouldn't say #3 all time worthy, but very, very good nonetheless.

Comment

I'll give you Carrie Anne Moss.
                                Swank was great in Insomnia

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information