• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    RDJ Jr.
    Um, what? Explain...

Comment

• it just wasnt how holmes was at all. its was a nice flick about detectives but not a nice one if u try to mirror Sherlock Holmes

Comment

• So I just saw Terminator Salvation for the first time. It wasn't overly horrible, definitely better than the 3rd, but it still was pretty weak.

Bale should never have been cast as John Conner. I did like Charlie Bartlett as a young Kyle Reese though. The whole Marcus story line was pretty good as well, but other than that it was a really flat movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Um, what? Explain...
          one too many j's

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            So I just saw Terminator Salvation for the first time. It wasn't overly horrible, definitely better than the 3rd, but it still was pretty weak.
            I thought 3 was better than Salvation.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I thought 3 was better than Salvation.
              Eh in my mind they were both not good. But the acting and story in 3 was terrible, whereas Salvation had a slightly better story, albeit still not good. It at least had the Marcus story, which was > 3 entirely. The only thing I liked more about 3 than Salvation was the ending. The ending in Salvation actually made me laugh at how dumb it was.

But after the first 2, the last 2 have been horrible and not progressed in terms of story at all. And like I said, Bale should never have been Conner imo. Conner should be a character with a lot of emotion and is kinda crazy. Bale, ironically, was incredibly robotic and emotionless.

Oh wow, just looked up and saw the same guys wrote 3 and Salvation. Now it makes sense. Plus, it doesn't help that I'm pretty sure everything even James Cameron's piss touches turns to gold.
              Last edited by iowatreat54; 07-24-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Finally saw this. Very interesting.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Finally saw this. Very interesting.
                  I thought it ******* blew. It just wasn't absurd enough for the subject matter. Like it was more pathetic and sad than actually funny to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                    I thought it ******* blew. It just wasn't absurd enough for the subject matter. Like it was more pathetic and sad than actually funny to me.
                    That's because it was meant to be sad and pathetic.

Comment

• '30 For 30': "The Two Escobars"
                      The best sports related documentary I've seen since Tyson.

Originally posted by borg9
                      Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
                        '30 For 30': "The Two Escobars"
                        The best sports related documentary I've seen since Tyson.
                        The 30 for 30 documentaries a great. Have yet to see one I haven't liked. My personal favorite has to be the Ricky Williams one though.

Comment

• sherlock holmes was very entertaining. robert downey is fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            That's because it was meant to be sad and pathetic.
                            I know that, I mean that they werent able to convey anything with that sad and pathetic character. On Seinfeld, George was very often absolutley pathetic and shameful, but they did it in a way that was humorous and entertaining. I just felt like this movie missed the mark.

Comment

• The. Movie. Wasn't. Trying. To. Convey. Humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                                I know that, I mean that they werent able to convey anything with that sad and pathetic character. On Seinfeld, George was very often absolutley pathetic and shameful, but they did it in a way that was humorous and entertaining. I just felt like this movie missed the mark.
                                Seinfeld is a comedy. Big Fan is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information