Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    entertaining yes, but it was not Sherlock Holmes. at least not how Sir Arthur Conan Doyle portrayed him
    truth, but at least they let you know in the trailer it's gonna be nothing like the books.

Comment

• still i was majorly disappointed. it seemed like Holmes used his deduction powers to fight than to get information about people

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Aside from the horrible acting and weak plot, this blew my ******* mind. Maybe because I watched it on blu-ray and I got super baked before viewing.
        I'm with you.

I had no idea what was going on, but I was l was pretty wowed by it at the time.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I think it's destined to fail...a lot of fans seem to like all these pics, but I just think they all look silly. Still...it beats an Aquaman movie.
          Ummm the single highest grossing film in the history of the world? I think not.

But yea, idk how people can be all that excited after some of the pics. They look extremely corny and fake in their outfits.

Comment

• Watch Entourage, kids. Then you will get the Aquaman joke.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I will be perfectly happy if Thor is a bit campy and doesn't take itself TOO seriously. If it does, I think it would be more like a SyFy Original.

Plus these are random stills. And Hemsworth looks jacked.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• Random stills of dudes in really tacky costumes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                  Watch Entourage, kids. Then you will get the Aquaman joke.
                  With your new sig, all I can think about is fixing the windows in WaW Nazi Zombies.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• thor is hard to make into a movie compared to the other marvel heroes. making norse mythology have a place in the real world is tricky. it can't fail though considering they have gildroy lockhart directing it.

Comment

• And Anthony Hopkins is in it so there will always be at least one redeeming scene

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        Watch Entourage, kids. Then you will get the Aquaman joke.
                        I would not suggest watching Entourage.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I would not suggest watching Entourage.
                          Older episodes are great and I would strongly suggest it. Only problem is getting sucked into the current crock of **** show it has become.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I agree completely. I loved the first couple of seasons, but it went downhill fast. Piven is always money, though
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Older episodes are great and I would strongly suggest it. Only problem is getting sucked into the current crock of **** show it has become.
                              I've missed the last 2 weeks, but this season seemed like it was getting back to being at least decent. But yea, pretty much everything outside the first 2 seasons sucks large peen. I only kept watching because it was something to watch and it's more or less entertaining even if it isn't that good.

Also, for Jeremy Piven, obvs.

Anyone know if it's been taken further than just rumors of an Entourage movie? I know there's always rumors that this is the last season and what not, but I thought they were pretty serious about making a movie. That could be disastrous.

Comment

• I dont get the love...the show sucks, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information