No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, the night I saw the new house of wax, I also ended up getting arrested and threatened by the police. Worst night of my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
      Just watched There Will Be Blood myself, Daniel Day Lewis puts on a clinic, awesome film.
      DDL was phenomenal...I also thought the guy who played the preacher did a fantastic job at playing a psychopath...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        DDL was phenomenal...I also thought the guy who played the preacher did a fantastic job at playing a psychopath...
        Yeah absolutely watching him tick over during the movie then crack at the end was quality viewing. Cant believe he was the geek from The Girl Next Door.
        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
          Yeah absolutely watching him tick over during the movie then crack at the end was quality viewing. Cant believe he was the geek from The Girl Next Door.
          yea, pretty damn good acting

Comment

• Paul Dano was very good opposite DDL.

Completely opposite role to Little Miss Sunshine, Ballad of Jack and Rose, and Girl Next Door, and he did it very well.

Comment

• Just watched TWBB again. Good stuff.

Comment

• watching Spaceballs on Comedy Central

Comment

• Saw Live Free or Die Hard and it surpasses my expectations.

Also finally saw Grandma's Boy in it's entirety. Loved it. "That ***** was so old it smelled like the great depression". I cried laughing after that.

Comment

• im VERY surprised Paul Dano did not recieve a best supporting actor nomination. he was incredible.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                      im VERY surprised Paul Dano did not recieve a best supporting actor nomination. he was incredible.
                      The fact that he played brother characters in the same movie is enough grounds for nomination. Both he and Ben Foster as Charlie Prince in 3:10 to Yuma got screwed, but all in all they both wouldve lost to Bardem.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        The fact that he played brother characters in the same movie is enough grounds for nomination. Both he and Ben Foster as Charlie Prince in 3:10 to Yuma got screwed, but all in all they both wouldve lost to Bardem.
                        I had completely forgot about ben foster being so good in that movie...I agree that he did get snubbed...but it's such a great movie year, I don't think you really could've pulled any of the actors who got noms out and replace them with those two...

Comment

• Just watched Gangs of New York for the 3rd time. Can't beat a Daniel Day-Lewis/Leonardo DiCaprio combo.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                            Just watched Gangs of New York for the 3rd time. Can't beat a Daniel Day-Lewis/Leonardo DiCaprio combo.
                            hopefully you didn't watch it for the third time in a row...that would be brutal...

Comment

• Here is my wallpaper

I know, I know.

SO ******* BADASS

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                hopefully you didn't watch it for the third time in a row...that would be brutal...
                                Haha not in a row. I don't know if I could stomach 480 minutes of Gangs of New York in a row. But once through is thoroughly entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information