No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched "The Great White" with Robin Williams and Giovanni Ribsi and Holly Hunter...

all I can say is, excellent movie...reminds me alot of Fargo but with more humor and wit packed into it...great acting all around by just about everyone except Woody Harrelson...I recommend it to everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      Watched "The Great White" with Robin Williams and Giovanni Ribsi and Holly Hunter...

all I can say is, excellent movie...reminds me alot of Fargo but with more humor and wit packed into it...great acting all around by just about everyone except Woody Harrelson...I recommend it to everyone
      its on cinemax all the time i watched it awhile ago and liked it.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• i personally think Iron Man looks awful. Robert Downey Jr.? Cmon.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• an unlikely superhero...kindof like Eric Bana in the hulk...lol

Comment

• Are you serious? Robert Downey Jr. is the absolute ****. Watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

And thats how Stark's character is. It fits well.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I think Downeys ass hole performance is pretty spot on for tony stark.

Comment

• I just bought Boondock Saints and Essential Ernest Collection. I am officially awesome.

Comment

• Well, just finished watching The Boondock Saints for the first time. Amazing is the only way I can describe it. All 3 MacManus' were psychotic but man it made for a great movie.

A++++

Comment

• that earns you some rep

Comment

• I just recently saw Dog Day Afternoon the other day. Very good film. Lumet did the movie perfectly because although the movie is really in 1 location for most of the film, the viewer is rarely bored. Al Pacino's performance is spectacular- goes down as one of the best ever

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• just saw juno...eh it was good, but not great. i think superbad is a better comedy, although juno is more tasteful its just ok. id give it a 7/10. ellen page was very good but its def a lil overrated

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• watched The brave one the other night...pretty decent flick, reminded me alot of Monster but without all the slashing and cutting off *****'...

Comment

• Just watched Shooter with Mark Wahlburg. Pretty cool movie.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                              just saw juno...eh it was good, but not great. i think superbad is a better comedy, although juno is more tasteful its just ok. id give it a 7/10. ellen page was very good but its def a lil overrated
                              Of course Superbad is a better comedy. Juno is barely considered a comedy. It's more drama than comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                                Of course Superbad is a better comedy. Juno is barely considered a comedy. It's more drama than comedy.
                                I disagree that it's more drama...Ellen Page is very sarcastically funny is this movie...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information