Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    I disagree that it's more drama...Ellen Page is very sarcastically funny is this movie...
    It's a dramedy for sure but it didn't try to be a comedy is what I guess I meant. Superbad was a true comedy. Juno didn't try to be a comedy. Kind of like Meet The Parents. It didn't try to be a comedy but you knew it was.

Comment

• I'll agree with that ^

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljw2xWNT7k8

Trailer for Al Pacino and Robert Deniro new movie, Righteous Kill. With...(sigh) Curtis (50 Cent) Jackson. With this movie and 88 minutes, it could be a big year for Pacino.

Comment

• The new rambo kicks ass :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
            just saw juno...eh it was good, but not great. i think superbad is a better comedy, although juno is more tasteful its just ok. id give it a 7/10. ellen page was very good but its def a lil overrated
            I agree with that, I found it decent but not even that cute really to me. I know that I am the best judge of cuteness and pregnancy though...

The music kind of got old to me too..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
              I agree with that, I found it decent but not even that cute really to me. I know that I am the best judge of cuteness and pregnancy though...

The music kind of got old to me too..
              Ugh... it was painful for me to buy the soundtrack for Juno for my girlfriend... it's so bad, but she loves it.

Comment

• OMG the soundtrack is one of the best parts of the movie!

Comment

• I really liked the music. It was something different which was nice.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Anyone seen the movie brick....

It won just about every independant film award...and if it didn't win it was nominated.

Anyways...the movie appears to be just another teen flick avenging his GF's death...but then at the end if you think about it...this movie is really deep...I'd love to go through some thoughts with people on the board if you've seen it....because there are a lot of things left up in the air.

Comment

• Don Cheadle is the most underrated Actor alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                        Don Cheadle is the most underrated Actor alive.
                        I watched Reign over me a couple of days ago....still can't believe he turned down the mid-wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          I watched Reign over me a couple of days ago....still can't believe he turned down the mid-wife.
                          That's my favorite movie of 2007. I swear that movie moved me.

Comment

• I really didn't find Reign over me that earth shaken...it was just ok for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              I really didn't find Reign over me that earth shaken...it was just ok for me.
                              Just given Sandlers situation and stuff I mean try and put yourself in that situation.

I guess that's why it was so great for me.

Comment

• Who here has seen Four Rooms?

If you haven't it's a must see movie, has 4 short films, each made by a different director(Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino, Alexandre Rockwell, & Allison Anders)

Just wondering because it is a personal favorite of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information