X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other bad ass opening scenes:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Trainspotting opening scene is for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        As usual Brent is right on. I'd also like to throw in Inglorious Bastards into the mix with the milk scene.
        That's probably the top one for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          As usual Brent is right on. I'd also like to throw in Inglorious Bastards into the mix with the milk scene.
          I never actually saw the original World War II film, but if the milk scene in that is as good as the one in Inglorious Basterds, then I may have to give it a shot.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I never actually saw the original World War II film, but if the milk scene in that is as good as the one in Inglorious Basterds, then I may have to give it a shot.
            I never actually saw this movie that doesn't exist, but if the milk scene in that is as good as the one in Inglourious Basterds, then I may have to mess with Brodeur some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              I never actually saw this movie that doesn't exist, but if the milk scene in that is as good as the one in Inglourious Basterds, then I may have to mess with Brodeur some more.
              Well..........I kind of dug my own grave there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Brodeur fail.

Comment

• For many reasons, the opening of Apocalypse Now is easily my favorite.

Comment

• The opening of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead does it for a PSH fan such as myself.

Comment

I am quite fond of the bank robbery in The Dark Knight as far as opening scenes go.
                      Good scene. But greatest opening ever? **** no.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        The opening of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead does it for a PSH fan such as myself.
                        Oh man I love you so much.

Comment

• It's not really the opening scene but this is probably my favorite opening credits. It's so simple but its perfect.

Comment

They only have the same name. They aren't related, other than being WWII films.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              They only have the same name. They aren't related, other than being WWII films.
                              I was being an ass, and failed at it.

Originally posted by Job View Post
                              Good scene. But greatest opening ever? **** no.
                              Shut up boy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• when opening scenes are discussed i feel this need to be brought up

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information