X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
    Best scene ever? Absolutely.

Oh, I might as well top it off.

Nobody ***** with the Jesus. I ******* love that scene.

The first thirty minutes of Saving Private Ryan is the longest and the best scene of film I'll probably ever see. A few others that are worthy candidates as well would be...

The imagery, the parallels and the music just make for one of my favorites. Great writing and Pitt just kills it. One of my favorite movies. The part where Mickey thinks he calls mother a tart, HILARIOUS! "Have I made myself clear, Bois?

The Godfather I & II have a bunch of great scenes, but my favorite is the one with Fredo just spilling his guts out to Michael. I couldn't find the full length scene, but here's the short version. Cazale gives one of the most heartbreaking performances I've ever seen. You get the feeling that his whole life he has been looked down upon and trampled by everyone, a yes man, and here he is, laying down, Michael standing over him and not saying more than two words at time. Just an amazing scene. The "abortion" scene is great as well. The first time Michael kills Sollozzo is classic. The ending to both. So many, but this one has always stood out to me.

DeNiro just destroys this movie. One of the most suspenseful scenes ever. If you haven't seen The Deer Hunter, don't watch this. Watch the movie first. One of the greatest scenes ever.

Goodfellas... My favorite opening scene ever. Just perfect.

"If looks could kill." DeNiro is the facking man, and everyone knows it. No one could do that. Seriously. No other actor could do that. Samuel L Jackson wants to see a bad ************. He's right there.

The epitome of Rockwell's tour de force performance from Moon. I still get tears in my eyes, not even gonna lie. "I wanna go home." Just an amazing movie and an amazing performance. I love it.

Christian Bale just gives a powerhouse performance in American Psycho. Here is the climax. Teeters on funny and then sick and then funny and then sick. "With an AXE in the FACE." One of the great performances ever given.

Se7en, I think Spacey is amazing here and this is probably his best performance. I think I like this scene in the car just as much as the final 7 minutes. "Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny?" One of my favorite movies even though I think, the usually great Brad Pitt, felt miscast and Freeman is about dry as a bowl of white rice.

Adriannnnn!!!! Maybe the best ending ever? Its up there.

Taxi Driver gun scene. "The magnum, they use that in Africa for killin' elephants."

Might as well add in the most known scene from the movie.

Boogie Nights is one of my favorite movies and Whalberg gives one of my favorite performances. From the opening scene, Paul Thomas Anderson just perfects one long, tracking shot after another creating pure magic. The first sex scene with Amber Waves and Dirk Diggler is about 8 minutes of perfection. I don't think it's on youtube, but it's one of my favorite scenes. The drug deal gone wrong is amazing, but the sound has been removed. A, somewhat, forgotten scene is the documentary portion of the movie. Whalberg just plays this character with such stupidity it's so funny. "I'm gonna ask you once more, and I'm gonna ask you nice. Where the fack is Ringo, you *****?" Simply one of the greatest movies ever made and this scene sums up delusions of these characters and simply have no idea how ******** they are. John Riley talking about redirecting bullets. So funny. So facking funny.

Leaving Las Vegas has a jaw-dropping performance from Cage. I looked at him in a new light after this performance. Simply incredible.

This is one of the greatest stretches of film ever. Maybe the most fascinating directing achievement as well. Paul Thomas Anderson's uses of the score and rhythm he creates with camera when Daniel starts running, it's as if the camera is dancing. Just before the 3:00 minute mark... the score, the cinematography... ah, just amazing.

If you haven't seen Chopper, you should just look it up on the internet and blind buy it. I did and it was the decision I ever made (Well, I had the chance to bang a hot girl I thought might have a disease and resisted, three months I found that to be true). In retrospect, probably the second best decision. Point is, it was a great facking decision. Here are a few scenes that should convince you. Eric Bana is incredible. Facking hilarious.

An all-star cast of great young actors. Some of the greatest cinematograph ever. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Just watch these two scenes. Nothing needs to be said, just take it all in.

Probably my second favorite opening scene, but the best scene is when Ed Tom goes back. Gripping, thought provoking, amazing. No Country for Old Men.

There's hundreds more.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
    Originally posted by GoRavens
    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• "So this is a Harvard bar, huh? I thought there'd be equations and **** on the wall.''

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• "You know, I was on this plane once. I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mike down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a ******* blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess ******* goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"

Comment

• Bored right now watching Wedding crashers wouldn't it be incestuous when Vince Vaughn's character hooks up with the red head? He is supposed to be uncle Ned's kid at the time making Vince her "cousin" right?
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Hey BigBanger, did you know you can embed youtube videos on NFLDC now?

Just letting you know. It might come in handy for you sometime.

Comment

• "You're legally allowed to drink now, so we figured the best thing for you was a car."

Comment

• Expendables was fun ****, although there were some minor problems with it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• why wasn't Steven Segal in The Expendables??? They should've dropped Stone Cold and put in Segal instead. That and I don't think I'll ever let myself waste money on seeing a Stallone film in theatres.

Comment

• scott pilgrim, other guys, or expendables tonight?

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• I hear good things about Scott Pilgrim.

The Expendables sounds like a move you go to drunk off your ass.

Comment

• The praise Scott Pilgrim is getting is pretty surprising. I thought it looked terrible and I'm a Michael Cera fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          I hear good things about Scott Pilgrim.

The Expendables sounds like a move you go to drunk off your ass.
                          I don't really see how that would work...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I don't really see how that would work...
                            get drunk and watch Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson and it will all make sense.

I think I was laughing my ass off the entire time.

Comment

• He's on the edge.

THE EDGE OF DARKNESS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                get drunk and watch Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson and it will all make sense.

I think I was laughing my ass off the entire time.
                                I don't drink, sir.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information