Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Go ahead and watch Ace Ventura, and say that.
    fixed
    l,csdcidwnc
    .......

    Comment


    • I'm sure you could have guessed this but T.I cannot act. He just made Paul Walker look like an Oscar nominee.

      Comment


      • Regarding Predators

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Jim Carey is such a terrible actor.
          That is because he's a former NHL goalie. On the other hand, Jim Carrey is a very, very good actor, as you can see if you watch decent movies like The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, I Love You Phillip Morris and Man on The Moon. Hell, he was even pretty good acting-wise in the otherwise terrible Number 23 movie.

          Comment




          • Finally got around to seeing it. Denzel was very good and Ray Allen was surprisingly good all things considered.

            Also..seeing Rosario Dawsons tits is always a plus
            Last edited by Chucky; 08-28-2010, 01:08 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chucky View Post


              Finally got around to seeing it. Denzel was very good and Ray Allen was surprisingly good all things considered.

              Also..seeing Rosario Dawsons tits is always a plus
              Those words are optional.

              Comment


              • saw the Last Exorcism.....I honestly dont know how i feel. There were some suspensful (scary) moments and some downright stupid moments. I dont know im kind of torn it was alright but nothing amazing.

                Comment




                • ******* love this movie.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Job View Post
                    That is because he's a former NHL goalie.
                    My bad.


                    Originally posted by Job View Post
                    On the other hand, Jim Carrey is a very, very good actor, as you can see if you watch decent movies like The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, I Love You Phillip Morris and Man on The Moon. Hell, he was even pretty good acting-wise in the otherwise terrible Number 23 movie.
                    I'm not a huge movie guy, so there's a lot of stuff i haven't seen. I remember seeing Number 23, but that was a long time ago so i can't really comment much on it because watching it is just about all i remember of it. It just seems that in all his comedies he plays the same wacky, zany character, and that little shtick gets annoying. If you all say he's a good actor outside of his ****** comedies (ace, liar liar, bruce, yes man), i'll take your word for it, you probably know more than i do, but i just hate seeing the same guy over and over again.

                    Comment


                    • So Scott Pilgrim was pretty sweeeet.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        My bad.




                        I'm not a huge movie guy, so there's a lot of stuff i haven't seen. I remember seeing Number 23, but that was a long time ago so i can't really comment much on it because watching it is just about all i remember of it. It just seems that in all his comedies he plays the same wacky, zany character, and that little shtick gets annoying. If you all say he's a good actor outside of his ****** comedies (ace, liar liar, bruce, yes man), i'll take your word for it, you probably know more than i do, but i just hate seeing the same guy over and over again.
                        While I think he's a very naturally funny guy and usually like his comedies, I agree that his work as an actor in those is quite repetitive and sometimes unimpressive. The guy has greater talent for serious roles than he has for comedic roles (IMO), and it's a shame that directors are consistently casting him in similar comedies like we were still in 1995. But that's the safe-playing law of movie making. Directors and especially producers alike are gonna push for the same actors playing the same roles because they're a proven commodity at it and are sure to bring in a decent revenue.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Job View Post
                          But that's the safe-playing law of movie making. Directors and especially producers alike are gonna push for the same actors playing the same roles because they're a proven commodity at it and are sure to bring in a decent revenue.
                          well, it is a business.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            My bad.




                            I'm not a huge movie guy, so there's a lot of stuff i haven't seen. I remember seeing Number 23, but that was a long time ago so i can't really comment much on it because watching it is just about all i remember of it. It just seems that in all his comedies he plays the same wacky, zany character, and that little shtick gets annoying. If you all say he's a good actor outside of his ****** comedies (ace, liar liar, bruce, yes man), i'll take your word for it, you probably know more than i do, but i just hate seeing the same guy over and over again.
                            Carey gives a pretty ******* incredible performance in Man on the Moon. He certainly has shown flashes of brilliance.

                            Comment


                            • 'Toy Story 3' achieves rare box office feat

                              The blockbuster's massive success places it among a very elite group of movies. Only seven films on list "The Billion Dollar Movie Club".

                              Toy Story 3

                              The Dark Knight

                              Alice In Wonder Land (2010)

                              Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

                              The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King

                              Titanic

                              Avatar

                              Comment


                              • Alice in Wonderland made a billion dollars?

                                What. the ****.

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information