Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    Gone Baby gone is a very effective "think" movie....Casey Affleck is such a good actor....
    it was obvious the real victor of the movie was Amy Ryan. She's going places.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      it was obvious the real victor of the movie was Amy Ryan. She's going places.
      agreed...although I think this year really was Casey Affleck's coming out party...he's a superb actor...I'd venture to say better than his older brother...

Comment

• Just saw Hard Candy. Wow. Ellen Page will go down as one of the greatest actresses of all time if not the greatest.

Comment

• Let me post my favorite movie...ever. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and watch it. I can pretty much quote this entire movie, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
            Just saw Hard Candy. Wow. Ellen Page will go down as one of the greatest actresses of all time if not the greatest.
            whoa...let's wait until she's old enough to drink before we go making proclamations like that....

she's a damn good actress for her age but I want to see her in a more serious role...other than just her in the movie...

Comment

whoa...let's wait until she's old enough to drink before we go making proclamations like that....

she's a damn good actress for her age but I want to see her in a more serious role...other than just her in the movie...
              Lol? More serious role? Have you seen Hard Candy?

Comment

Dude, you want to see very good acting see Hard Candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                  Dude, you want to see very good acting see Hard Candy.
                  The guy in it was really good too I thought. If that's what you're saying.

Comment

• underrated movie but i love it

Comment

The guy in it was really good too I thought. If that's what you're saying.
                      I meant Ellen but yes he was very good.

Comment

Just saw Hard Candy. Wow. Ellen Page will go down as one of the greatest actresses of all time if not the greatest.
                        in the words of bill lumbergh: "yeah, im gonna have to go and, um, disagree with you there"

Meryl Streep? Katherine Hepburn? Diane Keaton? Faye Dunaway? Ever heard of them?

Page will not go down as one of even the top 50- mark my words

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• She has a long career ahead of her. But yeah, I went too far. Hard not to right after watching Hard Candy though.

Comment

• I own the movie hard candy and yes I have seen it...and yes I do think Ellen Page will be a tremendous actress but to say she'll be the greatest after watching one of her movies is plain foolish....

the acting was spot on in Hard Candy and I was really rooting for her to kill that ****** but I must see those kindof performances on a consistent basis...

Comment

She has a long career ahead of her. But yeah, I went too far. Hard not to right after watching Hard Candy though.
                              it's a tad premature to really be compared to the likenesses of Meryl Streep and the Hepburns. One can argue that she is up and coming.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I own the movie hard candy and yes I have seen it...and yes I do think Ellen Page will be a tremendous actress but to say she'll be the greatest after watching one of her movies is plain foolish....

the acting was spot on in Hard Candy and I was really rooting for her to kill that ****** but I must see those kindof performances on a consistent basis...
                                Hey... I saw Juno too. :D

I don't see how her role in Hard Candy wasn't "serious."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information