No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the wife to see Love and Other Drugs. Anne Hathaway has nice boobs.

Comment

• Someone tell Brodeur that Nothing to Lose is NOT AWFUL AND IN FACT IT IS QUALITY.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        Took the wife to see Love and Other Drugs. Anne Hathaway has nice boobs.
        I love Anne Hathaway.
        And her chest puppies.

You guys ever see Sandra Bullock here? Hilarious old stuff. Never knew she was in that back then.

Comment

• A&E made a good choice in movies tonight.

What is pain??? French bread!!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I stick through the Star Wars prequel marathon so I can get to Revenge of the Sith, and they show National Security after Attack of the Clones? HOW IS THAT FAIR SPIKE?

Okay so fine, I watched The Girl Next Door instead of most of Attack of the Clones, but that doesn't make it right.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Took the wife to see Love and Other Drugs. Anne Hathaway has nice boobs.
              Saw this movie with my girlfriend tonight. Great boobs, and they made appearances throughout the movie. They made the movie definitely worthwhile and I think Jake Gyllenhaal is a pimp.

Comment

• Maybe its because I loved the first Tron movie as a kid, but I am stoked to see this movie. Here is a pretty cool preview.

Comment

• I didn't really like Tron, but I am looking forward to this one. Also, Daft Punk rules.

Comment

• I saw 2012 yesterday on cable & it's appallingly bad, the worst scriptwriting ever for a mega-blockbuster disaster movie. John Cusack s/b ashamed.

It makes even the other Emmerich films look like masterworks. It makes the Poseidon Adventure look like Oscar material. I admit to vicarious joy at watching Hollywood & Santa Monica be destroyed in CG but I said "Coming soon as a theme pk. near you"

Comment

• Looks like I'm alone in not getting the hype. The original Tron is garbage and this one doesnt look too great either, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Looks like I'm alone in not getting the hype. The original Tron is garbage and this one doesnt look too great either, imo.
                        I got your back

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• The original Tron wasn't good, but it was totally awesome. The new one probably won't be good, but it will likely be totally awesome. Make enough sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Looks like I'm alone in not getting the hype. The original Tron is garbage and this one doesnt look too great either, imo.

Begs to differ.

worker bees can leave
                            even drones can fly away
                            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• James Franco and Anne Hathaway are hosting the Oscars this year.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Quote:
                                Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.

I got your back
                                Me 3. Didn't think I would dislike anything with Jeff Bridges in it (even Starman), but there's a 1st for everything.

Boycotting both Trons.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information