No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh im not wild over the rush hour movies. is superbad out yet? i GOT to see that n i still wanna see hot rod..
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

Comment

• I hope they do a Rush hour 4, one longer with more action and story line. This movie was about 85% comedy, they had enough jokes they could have spread over 2 rush hours had they had more action. Choppy storyline, no real problems or answers, but entertaining nonetheless. The movie as a whole seemed like an intro to another Rush hour, I love the first 2 but this one sucked to be honest.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        I hope they do a Rush hour 4, one longer with more action and story line. This movie was about 85% comedy, they had enough jokes they could have spread over 2 rush hours had they had more action. Choppy storyline, no real problems or answers, but entertaining nonetheless. The movie as a whole seemed like an intro to another Rush hour, I love the first 2 but this one sucked to be honest.
        HAHA... I hear ya.... That sucks man I waited 6 years for this one to come out, and they release something like that. You would think after having six years to come up with some material it would be good. But to be honest with you I dont think there is going to be another one. It took 6 years to get Tucker to do this one. I dont think he'll be down with another.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          I enjoyed the first 2 Bournes so im sure ill enjoy this one.
          yeha its a great movie better then any james bond movie imo looot of action, action scenes are great, storylines a lil hard to follow but still really good. one of my top 10 movies fa sho
          Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
          I smoke ten blunts before lunch
          Gucci Mane

Comment

• Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
            yeha its a great movie better then any james bond movie imo looot of action, action scenes are great, storylines a lil hard to follow but still really good. one of my top 10 movies fa sho
            Some James Bond movies are classics though. Man with the Golden Gun..etc.. The new Bond movies cant touch the old ones. But as far as the Bournes yea they are awesome.
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Anyone know if Crank was a good movie?

Comment

• i liked crank a lot pretty good

Comment

Watch Bourne Ultimatum it's much better, best of the 3 IMO, plus it's much longer. Rush hour is just over an hour.
                  Just seen Bourne Ultimatum... Holy $hit that was an awesome movie.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    i liked crank a lot pretty good
                    I dont know why Crank isnt really popular. When I saw it I was wowed. Great movie, great casting.

Comment

Anyone know if Crank was a good movie?
                      Very Very good movie. High action, very cool scenes, awesome storyline. I really recommend it.

Comment

• I heard Crank was a horrible movie and terrible storyline. I figure its one of those movies that has all action and no storyline so i didnt rent it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• well u need to watch it

Comment

• Crank was fun. A lot of action, good moments.. Don't watch it expecting to see a great 'movie', but if you just want to be entertained for 90 minutes or so, check it out.
                            Last edited by WMD; 08-19-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• superbad....best movie I have seen in a long while. Very funny, very dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                                Very Very good movie. High action, very cool scenes, awesome storyline. I really recommend it.
                                Ok good to know, I just assumed it was another transporter type movie, lol. All of that guys movies look the same even the new one with Jet Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information