No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen We Own the Night? Besides Eva, how is the movie?

Comment

• Has anyone seen Once? I was interested in giving it a chance and wondered if anyone has an opinion on it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        Has anyone seen Once? I was interested in giving it a chance and wondered if anyone has an opinion on it.
        Yea, I actually just saw it last week and really enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it.

Comment

• I watched Into the Wild on my plane back from Florida. I really liked it. It kind of catered to me in a way, because I am big on canoe trips and such

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Cronenberg's The Fly is genious.
            classic movie

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              Has anyone seen We Own the Night? Besides Eva, how is the movie?
              Phoenix is a great actor...he basically carries the movie, Robert Duvall and Mark Wahlberg are great too, they just don't have as much screen time as Phoenix...it's a high intensity movie, I liked it and would recommend it...

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                Has anyone seen Once? I was interested in giving it a chance and wondered if anyone has an opinion on it.
                One of the best movies of '07, go watch it....now.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Kal Penn is awesome in it. I find him to be a really versatile actor.
                  I find Kal Penn annoying, and he fuels me with hate and rage. "It's not Amed, it's Ahmed,"....ugh.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                    I find Kal Penn annoying, and he fuels me with hate and rage. "It's not Amed, it's Ahmed,"....ugh.
                    My name is Kal. I hope I don't fuel you with hate and rage also.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                      24 was merely a cameo for him. Needless to say he'll get a lot of Indo-Cultural Roles

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• As for TWBB, I just didn't think it had a cohesive plot, but that being said, it was my favorite movie so far, and will most likely be my favorite movie of the year. But I still think No Country for Old Men had all the elements of a great film, and really wasn't defecient in any other category.

The more I think about it, the more I hate Eastern Promises, man what a disappoint, I was expecting more from Cronenberg.

Most Overrated Movie this year: Eastern Promises
                        Most Underrated Movie this year: The Assissnation of Jesse James

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Its evident that the QTC (Quirky Teen Drama) has gone to Hollywood's head since Juno. While indie QTCs such as Rushmore, Ghost World, History Boys, and Rocket Science were quality movies who did fairly well, Juno was finally the spark. Perhaps it's the change in the average viewer or just the ubiquitous buzz everywhere that helped Juno and the QTC get to it's level.

Look for the next QTC, Charlie Bartlett in theatres Friday, starring Anton Yelchin

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Charlie Bartlett was pretty good and I will agree that Jesse James is really underated. Number 3 favorite movie of last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                              My name is Kal. I hope I don't fuel you with hate and rage also.
                              Are you Indian?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                                Are you Indian?
                                No. I'm white/asian.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information