No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Eastern Promises last night.. It was good.

somewhat spoilers.. but I would've loved it if things stayed how they were for the first half of the movie. The first half was awesome, but then after the little 'twist' , it got kind of 'eh' for me. I'm just a sucker for mafia movies, I would've liked more crime and even more focus on the tattoos and meanings of them. Anyways, the twist halfway through just kind of came off to me as a last minute script change or something.. I didn't like it. Still a good movie, just didn't go the way I would've liked it to. end spoilers.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
      You mean where everyone dies and we have no idea if the monster gets killed or just keeps trucking? ya i caught that part lol
      Not only did you possibly ruin the movie for people that is wrong. The VERY last scene where there is something to look out for. That.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
        you should see my sister collection she has over 3,000. she buys them from hollywood video for cheap
        Doesn't get out much, does she? That's absurd.

I have about 300 the majority of which I bought when I worked at Blockbuster in HS. I haven't bought one in a year or two just because I can DL movies. Oh internet... how I love thee.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I watched Eastern Promises last night.. It was good.

somewhat spoilers.. but I would've loved it if things stayed how they were for the first half of the movie. The first half was awesome, but then after the little 'twist' , it got kind of 'eh' for me. I'm just a sucker for mafia movies, I would've liked more crime and even more focus on the tattoos and meanings of them. Anyways, the twist halfway through just kind of came off to me as a last minute script change or something.. I didn't like it. Still a good movie, just didn't go the way I would've liked it to. end spoilers.
          WATCH KING OF KONG!!! I'm typing this looking down because I forgot about the spoliers and have yet to watch this. So there may be typos. Damn it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• I watched Chaos and Michael Clayton last night....Chaos was a typical Jason Statham movie but it was alright...nothing special though...and Michael Clayton had great acting in it but it just wasn't a good movie for me...no doubt that George Clooney and Tilda Swinton deserved their oscar noms but it was just boring for me...

Comment

• I think the same thing about Michael Clayton. I just finished Margot at the Wedding and I don't know what to think. Brilliant performance by Jack Black but the he/she son really pissed me off. I liked the movie but it was nothing special. It was very nice to se John Turturro in it though.

Comment

• I thought Michael Clayton was great.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                  I thought Michael Clayton was great.
                  I guess you have to be in the mode for good dialogs that pertains to legal jargon ...Like I said, the movie had great acting in just about every seen...just not a fan of the movie itself...

Comment

• Actually... I wasn't in that mood at all. While watching it, I was in another, uhh, mode. But I still thought it ruled.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      Actually... I wasn't in that mood at all. While watching it, I was in another, uhh, mode. But I still thought it ruled.
                      mood...mode...it's all the same...

Comment

• I don't know if you get what I'm saying. Maybe you do. I'm confused. I'm still reeling from my kill shot on DChess.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• your kill shot was good....but you should probably not use so much energy next time...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            your kill shot was good....but you should probably not use so much energy next time...
                            yeah he needs some advice from his mom, whenever im porking her she just takes it like a dead fish.

Comment

• Anyone seen or heard of the movie "Black Irish"

It has Tom Guiry from the Black Donnelly's

no clue what it's about though, im downloading it right now

Comment

• Just watched American Gangster, I thought it was great for what it was...A little underrated among critics IMO...probably a bit overrated by the masses though

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information