No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an underrated movie would be Rendition...very good movie, makes you think a little bit...

Comment

• I recommend that everyone see the movie Black Irish

Comment

• Just saw Michael Clayton and Gone Baby Gone...both great films that lived up to the hype

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• WOW Just watched The Departed for the frist time. GREAT MOVIE! Loved it, every part of it. Leo Decaprio played that part AMAZING. WOW! Im at a loss for words right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            WOW Just watched The Departed for the frist time. GREAT MOVIE! Loved it, every part of it. Leo Decaprio played that part AMAZING. WOW! Im at a loss for words right now.
            The depth of talent in that movie was ridiculous. The fact you have A-listers like Martin Sheen, Alec Baldwin and Mark Wahlberg taking lesser roles, is incredible. And all due respect to Jack Nicholson and Leonardo Dicrapio, but Wahlberg stole the movie for me. He played the part perfectly and delivered some great one-liners.

"I'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy."

Love that line.

Comment

• yea....Departed was a great movie...I like Baldwins lines myself...

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                WOW Just watched The Departed for the frist time. GREAT MOVIE! Loved it, every part of it. Leo Decaprio played that part AMAZING. WOW! Im at a loss for words right now.
                It is truely spectacular and I definitely know it is one of the better films I have ever seen

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Go **** Yourself

I'm tired from ******* your wife

How is your mother?

Good, she's tired from ******* my father

I've watched this movie a good 23 times. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh for sure. They were all great. The one part that kinda surprised me though was at the end, at the elevator. Man that got me good, lol. Like 3 deaths in 20 seconds.
                    Yea, I really liked Mark Whalberg's character. Played it perfect. But it was amazing how Damon and Dicaprio played each part. They were essentially the same person, lol. I know Im telling you all things you already know, but still great movie.

Comment

• I fricking hated Mark Whalberg's character in the Departed...I was rooting for Matt Damon's character all the way...That scene where that one guy shot Leo, and then Damon shot the guy who killed Leo was insane.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Isnt there supposed to be a Departed prequel or sequel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                          Isnt there supposed to be a Departed prequel or sequel?
                          Well I cant really see how they would have a prequel because they really gave you the entire background story in the movie. So we really know how everything happened and why it happened. A sequel would be a good idea, but it would be interesting too.

Comment

• There has been talk of one but, nothing has been confirmed either way, I believe. They made a bunch of Infernal Affairs so, it's doable but, nothing has been annnounced yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                              I fricking hated Mark Whalberg's character in the Departed...I was rooting for Matt Damon's character all the way...That scene where that one guy shot Leo, and then Damon shot the guy who killed Leo was insane.
                              i loved wahlbergs character. i think that was the point though in the beginning. you were supposed to sort of hate him, but i thought he was hysterical.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• i just finished watching i am legend, will smith is such a great actor, good movie

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information