Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Margot at the Wedding...

what a weird ******* movie...great acting though!

Jack Black is an A-list actor in my book...he could hold his own with just about anybody...

Comment

• I Just watched Michael Clayton

I thought it was great. 8/10. Its most certainly not for everyone though. Its a very complex, intricate plot that is pretty confusing. If it does not win best original screenplay, especially if it loses to Juno, I will be very upset. Michael Clayton has a lot of depth to it and the acting was great. Its sort of slow and some could find it boring which is understood but you have to stick with it

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        Watched Margot at the Wedding...

what a weird ******* movie...great acting though!

Jack Black is an A-list actor in my book...he could hold his own with just about anybody...
        I cant wait for be kind, please rewind.

Comment

• Just got done watch Gangs of New York again on USA... Great Movie.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Just watched Michael Clayton, and thought that it was extremely overrated trash. 4/10 from me, it had too much unnecessary plot lines (his stupid kid and the stupid book and the whole bar deal thing all really unneeded). Also I don't see why everybody is getting their panties in a wad for Tilda Swinton. Although, Tom Wilkinson's performance gets a 12/10.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by roughrider30 View Post
              Just got done watch Gangs of New York again on USA... Great Movie.
              I don't think that cable would do justice to that movie, got to watch it uncensored and such

Comment

• Vantage Point was eh. Decent movie to hold over 24 fans until it comes back, but it is a poor man's version of 24.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  I don't think that cable would do justice to that movie, got to watch it uncensored and such
                  I've seen it many times uncensored, obviously much better, tv version wasn't bad, showed a lot more blood than I though it would.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                    Vantage Point was eh. Decent movie to hold over 24 fans until it comes back, but it is a poor man's version of 24.
                    Yeah that's what I would predict from the trailer. nice call

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Vantage Point was eh. Decent movie to hold over 24 fans until it comes back, but it is a poor man's version of 24.
                      do you mean a rich man's? It's either you pay money for a ticket or sit at home and watch 24 for free...

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                        do you mean a rich man's? It's either you pay money for a ticket or sit at home and watch 24 for free...
                        Very true haha. At least I went to the afternoon showing so it was only four bucks. It was worth that I'd say just for the theater atmosphere, there were some good action scenes.

Comment

• Everybody needs to go watch Be Kind Rewind, like right now.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• i really want to watch be kind rewind

Comment

• I want to see it also but, I wouldnt go to the theatre to see a movie like that. I rarely go to the theatre at all...last three movies I've seen...unless, I'm totally spacing on some...Rocky Balboa, I am Legend, and Cloverfield. Normally, just special occassions.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                                Everybody needs to go watch Be Kind Rewind, like right now.

I love Mos Def, so it's within the realm of possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information