Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Ok good to know, I just assumed it was another transporter type movie, lol. All of that guys movies look the same even the new one with Jet Li.
    I actually think Jason Stratham is a good actor. He plays a good part in Italian Job as handsome Rob. But overall I do like most of the characters he plays.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Jason Statham is a beast but in all honesty he needs to break this action typecast he's stuck in right now. He plays the same role in EVERY movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Jason Statham is a beast but in all honesty he needs to break this action typecast he's stuck in right now. He plays the same role in EVERY movie.
        he would of made a bad ass Bond, but Daniel Craig is solid for now.

Comment

• Just saw Pathfinder last night and I've gotta say that it most definitely surpassed my expectations, thus I most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good, quality flick to watch.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Jason Statham is a beast but in all honesty he needs to break this action typecast he's stuck in right now. He plays the same role in EVERY movie.
            A lot of great actors play very similar roles. That's the nature of Hollywood and film in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moses View Post
              A lot of great actors play very similar roles. That's the nature of Hollywood and film in general.
              i know. it just gets old

Comment

i know. it just gets old
                True. That's why it's great to see guys like Edward Norton and Russell Crowe who play such a wide variety of roles.

Comment

True. That's why it's great to see guys like Edward Norton and Russell Crowe who play such a wide variety of roles.
                  Exactly. I even applaud guys like Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey attempting to branch away from comedy

Comment

Exactly. I even applaud guys like Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey attempting to branch away from comedy
                    Definitely. Both Sandler and Carrey are actually underrated in my opinion. Same with Robin Williams.

Robin Williams in Jack was an amazing performance in my opinion. I don't think there has been an actor ever who can connect with kids like Williams.

Comment

Speaking of Russell Crowe when I was in the movies last night I seen previews for 2 movies hes going to be in 3:10 to Yuma and American Gangster both look awesome.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I saw a movie with one of my favourites -the incomparable Edward Norton- in a leading role. Movie called the Illusionist, wasn't awesome, but decent to watch although the precence of Jessica Biel does make up for a lot ;).

About to watch a movie called Jesus Camp -> any thoughts.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          I saw a movie with one of my favourites -the incomparable Edward Norton- in a leading role. Movie called the Illusionist, wasn't awesome, but decent to watch although the precence of Jessica Biel does make up for a lot ;).

About to watch a movie called Jesus Camp -> any thoughts.
                          The Illusionist is pretty flawed plotwise but Norton is great in it. He makes it worth watching.

Jesus Camp is amazing but I can't speak to the content of it for obvious reasons.

Comment

• There's this new, little known movie called Superbad (I think) that came out pretty unheralded on Friday.. Anybody seen it? Or, let alone, HEARD of it?

Comment

• I saw zodiac last night. Good movie, but i didnt like the ending. They should have at least made the letters on the screen easier to read. I had to go online to read them. I can imagine people in the theatre who would have been pissed. I would have too if i didnt have the internet to find out what it was a minute later.

Overall though, i was entertained by the movie. I liked it a lot.

Comment

• Watched Fight Club, pretty crazy movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information