• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Juno.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Damn.

As much as I loved No Country I thought the better movie would win in There Will Be Blood. Oh well, I saw this one coming. Let's hope for some crazy reason Blood can win Best Picture.

Comment

• No Country For Old Men, great movie. I really liked it. I havent seen There Will Be Blood, but I have no doubts that it could have won this. Juno I didnt think was worthy enough to win. I dont think it was worthy enough to be nominated. Atonement, was good but I dont think it was better than NCFM.

Comment

• I thought Michael Clayton deserved it more... meh.
          Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
          Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
          Originally posted by Lions WMD
          It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• PTA got snubbed for the Coen Brothers. Such a great directing job. In that same train of thought, TWBB should have won Best Picture. No Country For Old Men is a really good movie, but TWBB is one of the best ever.

TWBB will be in the books with Citizen Kane of great movies that didn't win best picture.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I thought NCFOM was just as good...maybe even a little better than TWBB...

no way was a movie snubbed this year...except maybe Juno...

Comment

• Into the Wild and Assassination of Jesse James were snubs...both deserved more nominations IMO

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  Into the Wild and Assassination of Jesse James were snubs...both deserved more nominations IMO
                  eh...I'll agree about Assassination but Into the wild was just ok to me...

Comment

• Juno ruled... I'm sad. Anyone seen Atonement? I DLed it without even looking into it, haha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      eh...I'll agree about Assassination but Into the wild was just ok to me...
                      Read the book, it's one of my favorites and much better than the movie, but the movie held it's own

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ...and then realized it is probably a movie I don't want to see.

What is that movie where the guy gets eaten by a bear in the end?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                          ...and then realized it is probably a movie I don't want to see.

What is that movie where the guy gets eaten by a bear in the end?
                          glitter???

Comment

• The Wild...I think...with Alec Baldwin and Anthony Hopkins...

Comment

• Grizzly Man. I believe

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                                Touche. Touche.

If you are comparing it to this year, I think it is better than Juno, I wasnt that big of a fan of Juno. I would honestly put this movie up there with the likes of No Country For Old Men. I really though it was that well though out, and that well done. Every aspect of it.
                                I seriously hope you're kidding...I love ya Billingsley, but IMO, Zodiac is on a much lower level when compared to No Country for Old Men and Juno

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information