Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
    You know what was a horrible horrible movie? The Black Dahlia Murders. I thought that was going to be a slasher type movie. It sucked balls.
    so does your mother but you dont see me complaining

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      I live in San Jose, an hour away from The City. It was cool how I knew the places and all, but it dragged on way too long. I love the ending though. Maybe the ending makes it worth it.
      Yea, thats what kinda swept me. I went to the Bay Area the summer before it came out, and I have alotta family in Vacaville, Benicia, Sacramento, Farefield and they have a cottage on Goat Mountain which was on or near Lake Berryessa, so I guess I had some connections to many of the areas where incidents happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        The best part of the movie was allowing Marketa Irglova from Once the chance of going back on stage to make her acceptance speech. My favorite Oscar moment that I've seen in my life.

I would put the movie Once in the same breath as No country and TWBB, but not many will and I understand that. But to me, it was a terrific movie.
        I totally agree about Once...what a great, underrated movie...the acting was superb and the plot was even better...I was for sure he was going to end up with her at the end...

I think it should have been in the best picture category...but that could be said for some other movies this year as well...

Comment

• Downloaded the whole Once soundtrack after watching the movie. Great Stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
            so does your mother but you dont see me complaining
            Nothing you say will ever phase me.... ever.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• If anyone is a fan of TWBB, they will appreciate these T-Shirts:

http://www.zazzle.com/i_drink_your_m...roductPageRecs

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Downloaded the whole Once soundtrack after watching the movie. Great Stuff.
                I did. Top-5 movie soundtracks of all-time. It should have been nominated for 5 original songs instead of those BS songs from Enchanted.

Comment

I did. Top-5 movie soundtracks of all-time. It should have been nominated for 5 original songs instead of those BS songs from Enchanted.
                  I dont think any movie will beat Forrest Gumps soundtrack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    I dont think any movie will beat Forrest Gumps soundtrack.
                    I won't argue with you there. That was such a great soundtrack. The only difference is that Once had all original music and the music in the movie was so inspiring. It is nice to here some very refreshing music with great lyrics and great melodies compared to a lot of trash that has been coming out the past few years. For example, Amy Winehouse winning 5 grammies.

Comment

I won't argue with you there. That was such a great soundtrack. The only difference is that Once had all original music and the music in the movie was so inspiring. It is nice to here some very refreshing music with great lyrics and great melodies compared to a lot of trash that has been coming out the past few years. For example, Amy Winehouse winning 5 grammies.
                      Yeah, that is true.

Comment

• Nothing will beat the Spawn Soundtrack.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Juno is a good soundtrack. It is a little repetitive, but there are some nice songs on it.

But yeah, anyone who hasn't seen Once, it is a must-see film.

Comment

• If anyone feels like pulling an all nighter...Heat is on from 2:30-6:00 ET. I dont really give a damn that tomorrow is Monday...only thing on my schedule is the combine...but, I know I'll be far too tired to watch the combine if I stay up all night.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Juno is a good soundtrack. It is a little repetitive, but there are some nice songs on it.

But yeah, anyone who hasn't seen Once, it is a must-see film.
                              Grabbing Once right now... 2000TH POST WOO!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• The TWBB was a brillant score...to bad it got eliminated on some dumb technicality

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information