X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• such a great movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The law says that you can not touch. But I think I see a lot of lawbreakers up in this house.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Watched today:

Not my favorite of Anderson's, but still very endearing and well done. Bill Murray provides some good laughs as always.

Lots of emotions, but I thoroughly enjoyed.

Great cast. Dry humor. Winner.

Superbly dramatic and intense. Michael Shannon is incredible.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
          It is pretty much the definition of mediocrity.
          I enjoyed it a lot. Thought it was a fun movie and the ending was sweet. Granted there being two Jemaine's may have tainted my opinion of the film and I enjoy mindlessly fun movies more than a film snob should.

And on that note, I thought John Carter was actually a fun movie to, terribly cliche and all, but still wonderfully Hollywood and pretty to look at.

PS anyone got any other dumb adventure/action/comedies to recommend? Haven't really been feeling like watching anything too serious for a while now, although I do want to watch the copy of Black Gold I've got.
          Last edited by Rosebud; 06-24-2012, 11:26 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5
            i thought it had its moments, and it's hard to mess up Hunter Thompson, but it could've been a lot better. Not the best book to make a movie out of IMO is all.
            I'll agree it could've been better, but I found it thoroughly enjoyable. Acting was a strength, settings where beautiful and it had a good pace to it for the most part. Not a favorite or anything but I liked it and gladly re-watched it with a friend a week after seeing it for the first time.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Finally saw Thor good movie better than Captain America which I thought was kind of boring.

Comment

• Yeah, Thor was a lot of fun.

I am Number 4 looked terrible from the trailers, but I'll watch almost anything with Tim Olyphant in it, so I guess I have my movie for tonight.

BTW, This:

Was actually worth watching. The dialogue is beyond terrible with stiff acting to match, but Nazi's from the dark side of the moon is always worth watching, especially with a hot chick nazi and a black actor who spends most of the movie in white-face.
                Last edited by Rosebud; 06-25-2012, 12:18 AM.

BK

Comment

• Can't say why, but outside of The Avengers film itself, Thor is my favorite of the Marvel movies. I just like the character for some reason.

I really want to see Moonrise Kingdom, but the closest theater showing it is I think two hours away. I think only one theater in my entire state is showing the film.
                  Last edited by Cigaro; 06-25-2012, 12:51 AM.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• and

What's not to love?

BK

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post

and

What's not to love?
                      I know why it happened and understand that it was necessary for the story arc, but I was sad when Thor transitioned to becoming somewhat reasonable and adjusted to Earth.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• They really need to make a spin off movie that's just Thor on earth acting like it's Asgard. Doesn't need to have a superhero plot to it, just Thor on earth training for the US Risk championships.

BK

Comment

• "The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me."

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81
                            Does anyone here have a list of movies they've seen? I've tried making one over the past few nights, I can't remember them all but right now I'm at 1,080. I knew I was a nerd. But **** I'm some kind of super nerd.
                            I've never done it, but I think I will now.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                              I've never done it, but I think I will now.
                              I can't even imagine the results. I very possibly have my work done for the day, though.

Comment

• There's no way I'd have the patience or tenacity to catalogue every movie I've ever seen. I wouldn't even know where to start.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information