Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
    I watched "Dear Zachary."

Great documentary, but a big emotional roller coaster.
    seriously **** shirley.

Comment

• The Dark Knight Returns part 1 is out. Go get it.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
        The Dark Knight Returns part 1 is out. Go get it.
        Heard it was really good. I might have to check it out.

Comment

• Looks like GoT meets Shrek.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Heard it was really good. I might have to check it out.
            I just watched it. It was really good. Definitely better than Batman Year One. I'm glad they are doing this in two parts. I can't see how they could have pulled it off in one running time of around 80 minutes. I'm anxious for part 2. I was also wasn't expecting the music in this film to be really good either. It really caught my attention.

Comment

• And apparently the Red Dawn remake, which was shelved for two years because of MGM's financial troubles, was disappointing. IGN got to see it early it seems like and the verdict wasn't pleasant. Chris Hemsworth is in the main role. It comes out in November.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/red-dawn-review

Comment

• Sooooo stoked to see Looper tonight.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Just checked out The dark knight returns, pretty decent and faithful to the comic. Real excited for part 2 with Micheal Emerson as the joker. Not as good as under the red hood but better than year one imo.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew
                    He's Australian. He's a descendant of criminals and ******** monkeys. Of course he's racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness
                      Yes. It's kind of unsettling a lot of the time. It's okay I guess. I'm not too big a fan of Japanese gore films because they're over the top sometimes and downright gross with some of the ideas being REALLY out there. This wasn't so bad though.
                      I did end up watching it and you're right it is pretty unsettling at times. I kind of liked that part of it in the way that they dealt with the premise but parts of it were pretty contrived. I think it handles that situation in a much more realistic/genuine way than say The Hunger Games. The gore is over the top for sure, but the tone of it is spot on IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                        I did end up watching it and you're right it is pretty unsettling at times. I kind of liked that part of it in the way that they dealt with the premise but parts of it were pretty contrived. I think it handles that situation in a much more realistic/genuine way than say The Hunger Games. The gore is over the top for sure, but the tone of it is spot on IMO.
                        Pretty big fan of Battle Royale. Just a fun movie made even better when I watched it with friends the second time and sort of did a running commentary.

Comment

• Thought Battle Royale was a James Bond movie :/

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                            Thought Battle Royale was a James Bond movie :/
                            lol that would be one of the few ways to make it even more absurdly remarkable.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• re-watching X-Men First Class, I'm reminded of how amazing hearing Kevin Bacon try to speak german is.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• My wife is fluent in German and she said he did a decent job at it
                                (I wasn't sure if that was a legit 'amazing' or a sarcastic one)
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information