Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    My wife is fluent in German and she said he did a decent job at it
    (I wasn't sure if that was a legit 'amazing' or a sarcastic one)
    Well he says the right words, but he says them so ungermanly that it's pretty hilarious to listen to.

EDIT: Like he doesn't roll his r's and his z's sound like s's, a bunch of things like that that he cant' really do much about, but that still make his german sound hilariously fake.
    Last edited by Rosebud; 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Ahhh... makes sense. I feel that way with every non-Spanish speaking person speaking Spanish in movies.
      Yes, those are the words. Yes, you sound like a 2nd grade Spanish teacher.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Ahhh... makes sense. I feel that way with every non-Spanish speaking person speaking Spanish in movies.
        Yes, those are the words. Yes, you sound like a 2nd grade Spanish teacher.
        I always love a non-hispanic try to speak Spanish. I can't help but crack a smile and chuckle.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
          I always love a non-hispanic try to speak Spanish. I can't help but crack a smile and chuckle.
          This exactly how I feel about most movie german and why I love spy movies. Russian's worse because most tv/movie russians don't even say russian words, much less the right words.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            This exactly how I feel about most movie german and why I love spy movies. Russian's worse because most tv/movie russians don't even say russian words, much less the right words.
            Really? Damn that's disappointing lol. I can never actually tell but I thought they'd be speaking proper Russian or close.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Totally forgot Bacon "speaks" russian in this to, it's even better because his pacing and where he puts the emphasii is just totally off. At least they did get him real russian to speak.

BK

Comment

• Argo seems to be getting rave reviews so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude
                  Did i hear the radio correctly.... Pixar is working on Toy Story 4????

I sure hope so, because i love all 3 Toy Story movies as an adult & now my 2 & 1/2 year loves them, too

He was mad at me the other day and at the top of his lungs screamed: "YOU ARE A TOY!"
                  Same here. My two boys, 1 and 3, love them. Just not as much as me though lol

I want to see Argo soooooo bad
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Did anyone really ask for a two part movie on Ayn Rand's shitfest of a neverending novel?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Did anyone really ask for a two part movie on Ayn Rand's shitfest of a neverending novel?
                      **** you. But apparently they've sold enough DVDs to fund part two. *sigh*

BK

Comment

**** you. But apparently they've sold enough DVDs to fund part two. *sigh*
                        well, The Pacifier made $100 million, so it's not shocking that idiots spend money on ****** movies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          well, The Pacifier made $100 million, so it's not shocking that idiots spend money on ****** movies.
                          The Pacifier was at least kinda funny. Atlas shrugged was just painfully poorly done.

BK

Comment

The Pacifier was at least kinda funny. Atlas shrugged was just painfully poorly done.
                            Ah, much like the book it is based on.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude
                              Did i hear the radio correctly.... Pixar is working on Toy Story 4????

I sure hope so, because i love all 3 Toy Story movies as an adult & now my 2 & 1/2 year loves them, too

He was mad at me the other day and at the top of his lungs screamed: "YOU ARE A TOY!"
                              No, no, no. They should just leave it be. They left it on good terms in the last movie. No need to overkill it.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                                No, no, no. They should just leave it be. They left it on good terms in the last movie. No need to overkill it.
                                I thought they were just doing a TV special?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information