Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh they are? I have no idea.

Im actually surprised there hasnt been a tv show of Toy Story. I know there was one of Buzz but that was awful. But maybe having different voices for the characters would be too weird cause there is no way Tom Hanks, Tim Allen would sign up for that.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Yeah I don't want to see a Toy Story 4. They have created one of the greatest trilogies ever, and they wrapped it up with no real reason to further the series. If they could create a quality TS4, they could create a quality original film/series.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Yeah, like Tim Allen has better things going for him in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Yeah, like Tim Allen has better things going for him in his career.
          The dude is super set for life. He can basically do what he wants, he might not want to go do voice overs from 9-5 for several months out of the year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            The dude is super set for life. He can basically do what he wants, he might not want to go do voice overs from 9-5 for several months out of the year.
            Yeah, it doesn't take that much work. H. Jon Benjamin knows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I don't care what you dicks say, I really enjoyed Taken 2. The ending definitely leaves it open for a Taken 3 and I could not be more excited.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• I've now watched Mean Girls on TBS, MTV, ABC Family, Lifetime, and some channel I'm forgetting.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Pinhead is the best.

Comment

• So I kinda enjoyed Spiderman: Andrew Garfeld. Went in with really low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Iron Man 3 trailer. Can't wait for Mandarin.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                      Originally posted by Borat
                      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• That already look way better than Iron man 2.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Damn. A reboot for Fantastic Four by Fox is happening. Of course they wouldn't let those rights get away.

A 'Fantastic Four' reboot has been confirmed by Fox creative consultant Mark Millar, who insists director Josh Trank will be staying true to Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's original comics when he helms the movie.

A 'Fantastic Four' reboot has been confirmed.

Fox creative consultant Mark Millar revealed a remake of the Marvel comic book movie will stay true to Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's original comics, and insists he has complete faith in 'Chronicle' director Josh Trank to ensure he doesn't detract too much from the original material when he helms the film.

He said: ''You can tell from 'Chronicle' that it was a new way of looking at superheroes, and I think he's going to apply that same slightly skewed way of looking at heroes to the 'Fantastic Four', but do it in a way that feels incredibly reverential to the Kirby and Lee stuff.''

But Mark has warned fans of the franchise - which saw Jessica Alba, Kerry Washington and Chris Evans star in 2005's action film 'Fantastic Four' - not to expect a ''grim and gritty'' production in the same style as some of the more recent superhero movies.

He added to SFX magazine: ''I don't think you could do 'Fantastic Four' and try and make it grim and gritty.''
                          http://www.contactmusic.com/news/fan...firmed_3338936

This recent Spider Man was at least decent. Maybe there is hope. And I enjoyed Chronicle. We shall see.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                          Originally posted by Borat
                          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• I really, really hated the new spiderman. And would like Fox to lose those rights so we could see these characters in Marvels universe in future projects.

Originally posted by WMD
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              I really, really hated the new spiderman. And would like Fox to lose those rights so we could see these characters in Marvels universe in future projects.
                              Yeah I watched it on the plane last week and thought it was awful. Just a completely unnecessary remake that brought nothing new to the table. As much as I enjoy Rhys Ifans, he's not a villain, and Garfield was just sort of...there.

Is anyone actually upset that the Fantastic 4 won't be rejoining Marvel? I'm not. They kind of suck, even in the comics.

And that Iron Man 3 trailer was all sorts of interesting. Shane Black is the man.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• The development of any storyline or character was non existent in the new spiderman.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information