Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Alright. What movie should I download before my flight today?
    The Flight of the Phoenix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      Alright. What movie should I download before my flight today?
      Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• First official still from Ender's Game

Comment

• It's coming.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
          Originally posted by Borat
          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Oh and Jamie Foxx is going to be playing Electro in The Amazing Spiderman 2. Meh.

There were rumors for at least a few weeks that Jaime Foxx was up for the role of the villain in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and now it's been confirmed. The Django Unchained star will be playing Electro, a supervillain with control over electricity.

"Electro is a great character." Foxx said in an official statement. "I met with the director, Marc Webb, I met with [the star of the current Spider-Man films] Andrew Garfield, and we talked. I think Electro will be an exciting character to play because he's a genius electrician-type person, and he gets the short end of the stick from the whole world, and the next thing you know he turns it on."
            http://www.tgdaily.com/entertainment...g-spider-man-2

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
            Originally posted by Borat
            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• I cannot wait to see Django. Looks badass.

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                Oh and Jamie Foxx is going to be playing Electro in The Amazing Spiderman 2. Meh.

http://www.tgdaily.com/entertainment...g-spider-man-2
                Ugh just more meh news about that reboot franchise. Electro is such a lame villain. ******* do Venom right, I don't care if thats the popular choice hes one of spidermans biggest and most fearsome foes. Electro is just...... ugh.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Ugh just more meh news about that reboot franchise. Electro is such a lame villain. ******* do Venom right, I don't care if thats the popular choice hes one of spidermans biggest and most fearsome foes. Electro is just...... ugh.
                  He is the Spider-Man villain. That, or they need to do a serious Carnage movie. Of course, it would have to be one dark ******* movie.

Comment

They're probably worried they can't match the perfect performance that was Topher Grace

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      He is the Spider-Man villain. That, or they need to do a serious Carnage movie. Of course, it would have to be one dark ******* movie.
                      Oh I completely agree, but you realistically need to have a venom storyline before a carnage one. I doubt this series would do it justice anyway so might as well let them **** up one of his B list villains I suppose, just like the Lizard.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Venom isn't his biggest foe, hell he isn't even a villain.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Venom isn't his biggest foe, hell he isn't even a villain.
                          Not so much now but he certainly was in the 90s and I would ******* know because I have boxes of Spiderman comics in storage, do not even try to argue with me on this one. Venom is maybe second place to the GG in terms of big Spidey foes.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Not so much now but he certainly was in the 90s and I would ******* know because I have boxes of Spiderman comics in storage, do not even try to argue with me on this one. Venom is maybe second place to the GG in terms of big Spidey foes.
                            The Spider-Man nerd in my wants a ******* Scarlet Spider movie, though that is far too obscure to occur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              The Spider-Man nerd in my wants a ******* Scarlet Spider movie, though that is far too obscure to occur.
                              Idk they are remaking the Heman movie and an Ant man movie. If this trend of comic book movies continues to find such a massive audience then maybe years down the road it could happen.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Idk they are remaking the Heman movie and an Ant man movie. If this trend of comic book movies continues to find such a massive audience then maybe years down the road it could happen.
                                Yeah, but they'll probably get some terrible young actor to play him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information