No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno, I liked the new spiderman. Totally unnecessary film, but it was solid all around and Garfield did a good job as spidey.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
      First official still from Ender's Game

What do I need to know about this? Is it a remake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
        What do I need to know about this? Is it a remake?
        i don't think there was a movie for it but it's a popular sci-fi book. great, light read.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Alex
          I'm very worried about Kick-Ass 2. It looks a lot more slapstick and less darkly humorous than the original.
          The preview for the first one was kinda like that too. I remember being surprised at how dark Kick-Ass was the first time I saw the first one. Didn't expect it based on the trailers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcn92
            If you enjoy documentaries there is one on Netflix that blew my mind about the drug war in America called "The House I Live In". The director, Eugene Jarecki, is a favorite of mine. I loved the film because you really learn a lot about the war on drugs and how it effects you that you did not know before. Also the history behind it is pretty amazing too. The movie blew my mind.
            I'd been meaning to watch it for a while and am glad you reminded me of it. Watched it last night and it's something I'd highly recommend it to just about anybody.

Comment

• Make it happen.

So remember that rumor going around last week about Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston potentially being on the short list to play Lex Luthor in the next Superman movie? Well, over the weekend Cranston responded to the rumor, and it sounds like he's interested.

"Give me a call," the actor told Metro with a grin. "I like Lex Luthor. I think he's misunderstood. He's a loveable, sweet man."

Cranston, of course, is no stranger to the DC Universe. The actor also voiced Commissioner Gordon in 2011's Batman: Year One. Perhaps if things don't pan out in Metropolis, Cranston could return to the GCPD in the Batman vs. Superman film?
              http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...an-vs-superman

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
              Originally posted by Borat
              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• "I'm retired; I invented dice as a kid."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• "You'd like to find the guy that did it, rip his still beating heart out and hold it in front his face, so he can see how black it is before he dies."

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    "You'd like to find the guy that did it, rip his still beating heart out and hold it in front his face, so he can see how black it is before he dies."
                    I was thinking of filing a grievance with the union.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I was thinking of filing a grievance with the union.
                      Well...the world's a twisted place.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Well...the world's a twisted place.
                        I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?

Comment

• You guys are alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcGee View Post
                            You guys are alright.
                            Ah yes, it's a lot like Star Trek: The Next Generation. In many ways it's superior but will never be as recognized as the original.

Comment

• You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from the wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just watched "Only God Forgives." It was just...awful.
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information