Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from the wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body.
    I have an extensive collection of name tags and hairnets.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?
      You know Brent, if you're not careful you're gonna lose me.

Comment

• Transiberia annoyed me. The wife annoyed the hell out of me.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52
          Watched The Heat a couple nights ago. Sandra Bullock is fineeee.

McCarthy seemed to over-act. I dunno, just wasn't as funny as she should've been.
          I seem to be in the minority, but I dont find McCarthy funny at all, in anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I have an extensive collection of name tags and hairnets.
            I lost you two months ago. We broke up. Are you mental? Get the net!

also, this:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              I seem to be in the minority, but I dont find McCarthy funny at all, in anything.
              if the majority find her funny then i hate everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                Just watched "Only God Forgives." It was just...awful.
                I got through 45 minutes of that and couldn't finish it. Very dissapointing, and awful.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd say it was pretty awful. It had a Lynch feel to it at times but for the most part it was just pretty bad. Kristin Scott Thomas did nothing for me, I don't care how out of the ordinary this role was for her.

Comment

• Just watched Oblivion, it wasnt terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                      Just watched Oblivion, it wasnt terrible.
                      First half I LOVED. Second half was a bit ******. All in all a pretty decent movie.

Comment

• You should all check out A Band Called Death. Incredible documentary. I heard Searching for Sugar Man is another great music doc so I am going to check that out this weekend. Watching Searching For Bobby Fischer because I find the subject matter fascinating and so far it is enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          You should all check out A Band Called Death. Incredible documentary. I heard Searching for Sugar Man is another great music doc so I am going to check that out this weekend. Watching Searching For Bobby Fischer because I find the subject matter fascinating and so far it is enjoyable.
                          Searching for Sugar Man is interesting, but not nearly as cool as A Band Called Death.

Also, I watched the second half of some **** called After Earth with my roommate the other day, and it was (this is no exaggeration, no hyperbole) one of the most godawful movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I legitimately wanted that hour of my life back. I cannot in any way fathom the decision making processes that went into creating that gigantic piece of horse ****.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Josh, why are you not around anymore? Why do you hurt people?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I watched Room 237 last night all by myself.

Kinda strange when the Kubrick staged Moon landing theory is the one that stretches the least.
                              Last edited by WMD; 10-20-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• How dare you say that, WMD. You cannot exclude my presence forever. And minotaurs do exist, don't ignore them.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information