Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm leaving in like 20 minutes to go see Evan Almighty.. not expecting anyhting great... especially since i saw superbad last night.. but im looking ofrward to this one aswell

    Sig By Diehardvikingfan

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
      Watched Fight Club, pretty crazy movie.
      Did you recently just see it for the first time?
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
        Did you recently just see it for the first time?
        Yeah, never got around to watching it.

        Comment


        • I going to see The Unforgiven tonite its still a great movie

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            Yeah, never got around to watching it.
            Love Fight Club its an awesome movie
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              I going to see The Unforgiven tonite its still a great movie
              Morgan Freeman is the man in that movie
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

              Comment


              • So my parents got Wild Hogs and Apocalypto. Should I watch them?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  So my parents got Wild Hogs and Apocalypto. Should I watch them?


                  you should watch Apocalypto not that other crappy movie

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                    Morgan Freeman is the man in that movie
                    No English Bob is ;)

                    Comment


                    • I personally wouldnt allow the Wild Hogs dvd to hit my dvd player, but thats just me.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                        I personally wouldnt allow the Wild Hogs dvd to hit my dvd player, but thats just me.
                        I wouldn't either. Not one of Williams H. Macy's best pieces of work. It is Tim Allen's crowning achievement, however.


                        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          I wouldn't either. Not one of Williams H. Macy's best pieces of work. It is Tim Allen's crowning achievement, however.
                          Toy Story disagrees.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            So my parents got Wild Hogs and Apocalypto. Should I watch them?
                            someone got an edited version, apocalypto, with all the violent scenes edited, it was like 30 mins long



                            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                            Comment


                            • Alright, so i rented the Lookout and Fracture yesterday...I'm gonna watch them tonight. I also bought, The Departed for $7.50 (I've seen it a 1,000 times) and Deja Vu for $3.33 (I've seen it a bunch of times).

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • I loved the departed.

                                I couldn't sleep last night, so I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail for a gazillionth time, never gets old.

                                Sig by Fenikz

                                I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information