Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
    nice....it will be on my bookshelf later that day...
    You don't read DVD's..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      You don't read DVD's..
      well...since I don't read books...gotta use it for something...

Comment

You don't read DVD's..
        Hehehehe....

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Anyone here like Jackass? They have a Jackass 2.5 out now which I haven't seen but heard it was stupid, because it was all the rejected stuff from 2. They just added cast interviews about it between them. I heard Jackass 3 is going to happen which is awesome.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• just rented gone baby gone, micheal clayton, and the assassination of jessie james. will give my thoughts when they are finished.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• three very good movies...acting wise...didn't enjoy Clayton all that much

Comment

• so far so good. gone baby gone is without a doubt the best movie i have seen thus far(having yet to see TWBB and NCFOM) and i would recommend that everyone see this film asap. Ben Affleck could be a director to be reckoned with in the future. i like what i see from him thus far. Ill watch jessie james tomorrow night and michael clayton the next and give my thoughts on those.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Casey Affleck is already a better actor than Ben but Ben could end up as a very good director...he's just got that touch...

he might be a Mel Gibson, only does a handful of directing...

Comment

• Just watched Good fellas, damn that was a GREAT movie, loved it.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• picked up Beowulf last night...it's an ok movie I just don't understand why they made the entire movie CGI...it would have been much better live action with CGI thrown in here and there...

Comment

picked up Beowulf last night...it's an ok movie I just don't understand why they made the entire movie CGI...it would have been much better live action with CGI thrown in here and there...
                        CGI makes everything 500 times better, don't you know?

Comment

CGI makes everything 500 times better, don't you know?
                          not with this one...

Comment

• I have some major catching up to do.

Probably Charlie Bartlett, In Bruges, Semi Pro, and the Chicago 10 sometimes within the next two weeks.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Casey Affleck is already a better actor than Ben but Ben could end up as a very good director...he's just got that touch...

he might be a Mel Gibson, only does a handful of directing...
                              Ben was spectacular in Hollywoodland. Oscar nomination worthy, imo.

Comment

• Dr....I see where we differ...and have no problems...as everyone can have different flavors...but I'd recommend Shooter and we are marshall for Kate Mara alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information