No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach and Miri combines two of my favorite movie people. Kevin Smith and Seth Rogen.

I can't wait for Pineapple Express.

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

• The next Bourne movie will begin shooting soon. I already cant wait.

Comment

• They really do not need to make another one...but, I'm not complaining. You think they'll make all 5? The next two being...Legacy and Betrayal?
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-14-2008, 03:52 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          They really do not need to make another one...but, I'm not complaining. You think they'll make all 5? The next two being...Legacy and Betrayal?
          I remember seeing somewhere that Matt Damon didnt want to do anymore Bourne movies after Ultimatum but I guess he changed his mind. If they keep making over 200 million then I am sure they would like to do all five. Its such an awesome series.

Comment

• yea, I love the bourne series...it's a unconventional spy series...

Comment

• My boredom out here has led to me starting to write a screenplay for a stupid horror/thriller movie(even though I hate the genre) for the reason that movie companies love to make them and people love to spend money to see them. Don't believe me, my first example is the fact that they have greenlit two more Saw movies. As long as it's moderately coherent it seems bound to work.

Comment

• Without giving away too much of the story/movie, how is The Bucketlist??

Thinking about going and seeing it tonight and was wondering what some of you guys thought.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• if you like to see two old guys bond...I'd go see it....if not, stay away...

I heard is was horrible though...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    My boredom out here has led to me starting to write a screenplay for a stupid horror/thriller movie(even though I hate the genre) for the reason that movie companies love to make them and people love to spend money to see them. Don't believe me, my first example is the fact that they have greenlit two more Saw movies. As long as it's moderately coherent it seems bound to work.
                    it has to have a hot chick be the protagonist though....

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      it has to have a hot chick be the protagonist though....
                      or three. would be better.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• More Bourne!?

Excellent.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          My boredom out here has led to me starting to write a screenplay for a stupid horror/thriller movie(even though I hate the genre) for the reason that movie companies love to make them and people love to spend money to see them. Don't believe me, my first example is the fact that they have greenlit two more Saw movies. As long as it's moderately coherent it seems bound to work.
                          Yea, we were reading about that in my media class not too long ago. It's the number one movie genre, and they are really cheap to make compared to a lot of other genres.

Comment

• Acting with James Franco. I know we have a youtube thread, but this is to good. Franco is hilarious

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f12...f#post_comment

Comment

• I finally saw There Will Be Blood the other day. I have to say, I loved it. The most interesting thing to me was that, as I was watching the movie, I felt like there was so much action going on, and I was on the edge of my seat. After the movie, I started thinking about it, and realized there really wasn't all that much action in the movie. But it sure felt like there was as I watched it. Daniel Day Lewis is just such an amazing actor, and he was brilliant in this movie.

Originally posted by Jakey
                              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                                I finally saw There Will Be Blood the other day. I have to say, I loved it. The most interesting thing to me was that, as I was watching the movie, I felt like there was so much action going on, and I was on the edge of my seat. After the movie, I started thinking about it, and realized there really wasn't all that much action in the movie. But it sure felt like there was as I watched it. Daniel Day Lewis is just such an amazing actor, and he was brilliant in this movie.
                                kind of my thoughts, wasn't a whole lot to the film but with such good acting there didn't need to be, the characters themselves kept you intrested

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information