Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    It has a good storyline and very intriguing. Completely rip off of X-men and what not, but good nonetheless. Very, very corny dialogue and should not be judged by the words, but rather by the character's progression. I would say it is a good show to get when you are without cable because it will keep you enthralled like Lost, but not as obsessed.
    That's another one...I could rent LOST seasons...never seen that either...other than the pilot in one of my English classes a while back...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

It has a good storyline and very intriguing. Completely rip off of X-men and what not, but good nonetheless. Very, very corny dialogue and should not be judged by the words, but rather by the character's progression. I would say it is a good show to get when you are without cable because it will keep you enthralled like Lost, but not as obsessed.
      I say screw Heroes, just watch the old X-Men show. Now that was badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        I say screw Heroes, just watch the old X-Men show. Now that was badass.
        Gambit was da man!!!! And I always wanted Jubilee to get killed off. She created ****ing fireworks. What's up with that?

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          That's another one...I could rent LOST seasons...never seen that either...other than the pilot in one of my English classes a while back...ha.
          If you want to see a good television series that you might not have seen, rent Prison Break. First season, second season is kind of annoying. But the first season is amazing.

I am really looking forward to 3:10 to Yuma. Christian Bale and Russel Crowe are going to be great.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Gambit was da man!!!! And I always wanted Jubilee to get killed off. She created ****ing fireworks. What's up with that?
            Jubilee was such a biznotch. I hate how Rouge was so badass in the show, and then she acted just like that little helpless piece of crap Jubilee in the movie. Also, the best character was Bishop. C'mon, he was the huge black guy with the dreads and the HUGE ass gun.

Comment

• I was bored...I bought se7en...i've seen it a billion times...never gets old.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• My little brother was just telling me he seen a movie preview for a sports spoff movie. Where they make fun of sports movies that came out. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  If you want to see a good television series that you might not have seen, rent Prison Break. First season, second season is kind of annoying. But the first season is amazing.

I am really looking forward to 3:10 to Yuma. Christian Bale and Russel Crowe are going to be great.
                  Same here.

I'm also looking forward to "The Kingdom".

Comment

• I'm about to watch Jacob's Ladder. Well I watched about 20 minutes of it. So far I've just wanted to give Tim Robbins a haircut the whole time.

Comment

• Here's a trailer for "the Kingdom":

http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60848942

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        I'm about to watch Jacob's Ladder. Well I watched about 20 minutes of it. So far I've just wanted to give Tim Robbins a haircut the whole time.
                        I love Jacob's Ladder!

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                          Here's a trailer for "the Kingdom":

http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60848942

That looks tits.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            That looks tits.
                            I assume that's some weird Australian saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              My little brother was just telling me he seen a movie preview for a sports spoff movie. Where they make fun of sports movies that came out. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
                              I think it's "The Comebacks"

Only thing I know is that is has David Koechner in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                I think it's "The Comebacks"

Only thing I know is that is has David Koechner in it.
                                Yea thats it. That movie looks hilarious
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information