No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw War yesterday. Terrible. I didn't even want to see it, my friend picked it over Superbad.

He acts like he's some kind of smart movie critic.. He said Superbad was probably going to be your typical "boy chases girl, boy gets girl" movie with some funny moments.. but War was going to be "nonstop action, balls to the wall".. I didn't say anything, I knew it was bad, it looked bad from the previews.. I just like seeing him be wrong.. I hope he realized it, he picked a dog ass movie to see.. Probably the worst I've ever seen in theaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      I saw War yesterday. Terrible. I didn't even want to see it, my friend picked it over Superbad.

He acts like he's some kind of smart movie critic.. He said Superbad was probably going to be your typical "boy chases girl, boy gets girl" movie with some funny moments.. but War was going to be "nonstop action, balls to the wall".. I didn't say anything, I knew it was bad, it looked bad from the previews.. I just like seeing him be wrong.. I hope he realized it, he picked a dog ass movie to see.. Probably the worst I've ever seen in theaters.
      WMD its time for new friends.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I saw War yesterday. Terrible. I didn't even want to see it, my friend picked it over Superbad.

HE MUST BE STOPPED....Superbad is too great for such people to stop you from experiencing its greatness....He must be burned at the stake...

Comment

• Snakes on a Plane is one messed up movie.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Snakes on a Plane is one messed up movie.
            I hated it I said it was gonna be *** before I watched it then guess what happened? About the same level of gayness as I expected give or take a few..

Comment

First clue that he is no longer worthy of being your friend. Seriously who uses the phrase "balls to the wall" anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                Snakes on a Plane is one messed up movie.
                I enjoyed it because it gives you everything you expected based on the title. it's called Snakes on a Plane and it gives you Snakes....On a Plane

Comment

• I say you defile his sister and make sure you remind him daily and call it even....

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    Alright, so I watched Donnie Darko tonight for the first time. After the movie, I read what exactly what happened in the movie from something on IMDB. I am still left trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle from this movie.
                    Donnie Darko is amazing what didnt you understand? I was confused watching it the first time, but my friend filled me in on it afterwards.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• green street hooligans was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                        green street hooligans was awesome
                        Is that the one where Elijah Wood plays a soccer hooligan?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Is that the one where Elijah Wood plays a soccer hooligan?
                          thats the one

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            green street hooligans was awesome
                            one of my favorites... i'm getting a west ham jersey just because i love that movie (and because i love Damian Duff).... i'd give you +rep for mentioning that but i gave rep to you before so yeh... i can't... but the thought is there!

"i'm forever blowing bubbles...
                            pretty bubbles in the air
                            they fly so high they reach the sky,
                            and like my dreams they fade and die.
                            fortune's always hiding,
                            i've looked everywhere,
                            i'm forever blowing bubbles...
                            pretty bubbles in the air!
                            United! United! United!"
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Ha, great advice, I'll take it into consideration.

And as far as Snakes on a Plane goes.. It's bad.. but that's the point. I liked it, I paid to see it in theatres just to see Samuel L. say the big line. Some of the crowd cheered, it was a moment I'll never forget.

Comment

• I saw the Departed today with my friend, Mark Wahlberg was so badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information