No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was decent but by no means a good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
      you guys rly didn't like we own the night? i thought it was good.
      It was alright...I thought it would have been better, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• i guess because i really didn't have any expectations it made it more enjoyable.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Could be. I felt that the talents of Wahlberg and Phoenix were wasted and that made it very dissapointing.

Comment

• Someone in this thread convinced me to get American Psycho and I just finished it for 2nd time in the past 3 days. Man I love the dark comedy in it and Christian Bale plays an great psycho. Nothing is better then when a movie makes you love such an evil man.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• You should check out the book by Bret Easton Ellis if you love the movie.
              Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 03-30-2008, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                You should check out the book by Bret Easton Ellis is you love the movie.
                Right now I am halfway through IT by Stephen King(1300 pages so will take me a while). And speaking of IT theres been talk of a remake.

I thought first attempt at IT was ok but ScFi channel is suppose to make this remake so it has potential.
                Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                the only hot actreeses are adult
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  You should check out the book by Bret Easton Ellis is you love the movie.
                  meh, being a hueg reader of BEE, i thought that the movie adaption was terrible. It didnt really do justice to the overall satire intended by the novel, and although bale put on an admirable performance, i just felt that the movie was re-arranged chronologically and didnt portray the emptiness of teh characters lives in the same way the novel did. Maybe thats just me...if i look at it separately, htne yes, american psycho was a solid movie, however if i look at it as an adpation, i think it failed. but thats just me...i know alot of people felt it was good.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I went back to my 4 year old Rotten Tomatoes account just to trash the idea of an IT remake.

Comment

• American Phycho freaked me out. Especially the ending.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                        American Phycho freaked me out. Especially the ending.
                        That movie was great.

Comment

• yes, American Psycho is classic....Christian Bale is awesome!

Comment

• Not sure what was classic about it. It was good, but in my opinion not a classic. To each their own.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                              What? She likes it hot. So she'd be watching it. I see no sexism. It'd be more sexist if she said she was watching The Notebook.
                              I actually tried to watch the Notebook before Some Like It Hot....it wouldn't play! :/

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                              For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
                                I actually tried to watch the Notebook before Some Like It Hot....it wouldn't play! :/
                                Hahahaha. Oh that is rich.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information