• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im gonna see Chuck and larry soon
    Simpsons was funny
    Any good comedies coming out soon?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Chuck and Larry was good. As a tuba player, I did not appreciate the joke about tuba players and prom queens/prom kings. How tuba players can't go out with them. It was a little overhyped cuz I have liked other Sandler movies more, and also there were some ****** up parts in it that didn't need to be, but overall, I give it a B+.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        The Bourne Ultimatum is gonna kick boo-tay.
        Man I really hope so, just praying the final film lives up to the others.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

I'll probably go rent the first 2 Bourne films sometime soon.

Tomarrow I'll probably see 2 movies. I'm thinking the Simpsons and Chuck and Larry.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            Chuck and Larry was good. As a tuba player, I did not appreciate the joke about tuba players and prom queens/prom kings. How tuba players can't go out with them. It was a little overhyped cuz I have liked other Sandler movies more, and also there were some ****** up parts in it that didn't need to be, but overall, I give it a B+.
            haha a fellow tuba player... well im former.. but good to see i wasnt hte only one

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              haha a fellow tuba player... well im former.. but good to see i wasnt hte only one
              Yeah, I am prolly a former one as well. But it was a funny joke though.

Comment

Ok, tomorrow I'm going to watch tons of movies, I'm literally just gunna sit down and watch movie after movie for the entire day. That being said, I'm gunna need some movies to DL, so give me some must see movies to rent.
                Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

1. Office Space
                  2. Big Lebowski

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    hills have eyes 2 was pretty good, im thinking theres going to be another sequel
                    I was really disappointed with that movie. I thought the plot was week along with the acting. I just saw it as Fox Atomic trying to make a quick buck off a good first movie knowing the people that liked the first one would go see it.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Comment

Just saw Rescue dawn. Movie was not as good as some of the reviews were saying but it was enjoyable. Great acting.

Comment

I love watching the John Rambo trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Q4Ef2trjQ

What can anyone tell me about Wet Hot American Summer?

Comment

You owe it to yourself to watch City of God.. even if you don't like subtitled movies, make an exception.. The best movie I've ever seen.

Comment

City of God is a really powerful movie i like it alot as well

Comment

People who don't like subtitled films can kiss my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information