Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    as do I. The Buffalo area lacks a good one.
    Flint lacks a movie theatre period. The only one I know of is a little Showcase Cinemas inside of the mall here, which just recently started showing New Releases.. They also show a couple of Art House movies. The bigger Showcase theatre is in Flint Township.. We had two Showcases close down last year..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Most areas lack a good one. I would love to open up a chain of indie theatres if I somehow get the money.
      That's it we're starting a business!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        That's it we're starting a business!

Haha. We can do it, Gonzfisch Theatres. Or maybe FischGonz theatres? Or Fischzo? Gisch?

Comment

Haha. We can do it, Gonzfisch Theatres. Or maybe FischGonz theatres? Or Fischzo? Gisch?
          Fischzo has a great touch to it

Comment

• Fischzo was my personal favorite.

You are a lucky ***** for getting the chance to see what sounds like another awesome Cusack movie. What I always do when I am at the TIFF is get there at least 45 minutes early to line up, that way you can get seats right near the reserved seats, which is where the stars eat. Do they do Q/A at TriBeca because that is my favorite part of the TIFF. A few years back I got to attempt to match wits with Guy Ritchie when he started joking about my question.

Comment

• watch out guys...there are higher beings watching your every conversation...they're out there....

Comment

Fischzo was my personal favorite.

You are a lucky ***** for getting the chance to see what sounds like another awesome Cusack movie. What I always do when I am at the TIFF is get there at least 45 minutes early to line up, that way you can get seats right near the reserved seats, which is where the stars eat. Do they do Q/A at TriBeca because that is my favorite part of the TIFF. A few years back I got to attempt to match wits with Guy Ritchie when he started joking about my question.
                I haven't heard anything about a Q&A yet but hopefully I'll be able to query the Duplass Bros..

I'll definitely have to go early, especially for War Inc. and Wackness

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  watch out guys...there are higher beings watching your every conversation...they're out there....
                  no comprende.......

Comment

• ^ Its true its true, i am indeed reading this thread. JagHombre you are a genious!

Comment

• I dare not get off topic though....

anyone seen La vie en rose?

gonna watch it tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                        watch out guys...there are higher beings watching your every conversation...they're out there....
                        You discovered me. :o

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• ^ Your too late w00t, i beat you to it! Haha :p

Comment

• it's all a conspiracy...damn it I tell you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              SAME HERE. In fact, I think she is getting tired of it. She used to laugh, but now she punches me. I still love her. =D

Edit: RoyHall gets extra props for noticing that this is my 5,000th post. Woo Hoo, I'm Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              You have posted 70 times since this post, which was yesterday. I'm not sure that is impressive or what, but it is something.

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                              I don't mind how No Country for Old Men ended, I was just mad that we didn't get to see it play out.
                              Ditto. I understood the ending and the symbology and the like, but I have never been a fan of that type of ending. I want a defined ending, especially to a movie like No Country For Old Men, which will not have a sequal.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                You have posted 70 times since this post, which was yesterday. I'm not sure that is impressive or what, but it is something.
                                RoyHall repped me for my 5,000th post on that message, so I assumed it was that one. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information