Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I have to wait until thursday to see it. I hate life.
    i feel for you, gonzo.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      you guys are really impatient
      you should really be quiet!

have you any clue how long we've been WAITING!

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        you should really be quiet!

have you any clue how long we've been WAITING!
        I'm gonna go see it Monday but if I really wanted to i could see it tonight

Comment

• The first words I spoke were "When the **** is Forgetting Sarah Marshall coming out. Ben Foster is god."

Comment

• Mine is a slight variation of the above.

Comment

• If you want to watch 88 minutes...don't. It's terrible. In a real-time thriller, your supposed to feel the tension, and feel the time ticking down (nick of time and phone booth both did this well). As the 88 minutes got shorter and shorter, i felt no real sense of urgency.

Not to mention, the movie didn't make a lick of sense. I reccomend avoiding it.

On another note...Cloverfield was awesome. I haven't seen a more intense movie. I actually felt like i was in New York with the characters. And the special effects are amazing, i cant believe they pulled that off.

Comment

• Has anybody seen Hard Candy?

That movies B.A

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                  Has anybody seen Hard Candy?

That movies B.A

Yes, and by the time the movie was halfway over I was cheering for the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                    If you want to watch 88 minutes...don't. It's terrible. In a real-time thriller, your supposed to feel the tension, and feel the time ticking down (nick of time and phone booth both did this well). As the 88 minutes got shorter and shorter, i felt no real sense of urgency.

Not to mention, the movie didn't make a lick of sense. I reccomend avoiding it.

On another note...Cloverfield was awesome. I haven't seen a more intense movie. I actually felt like i was in New York with the characters. And the special effects are amazing, i cant believe they pulled that off.
                    Comes out on Tuesday...cant wait to pick it up. I saw it twice in theatres.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Yes, and by the time the movie was halfway over I was cheering for the guy.
                      The movie would have been so much better if...

The dude turned out to be innocent...Ellen Paige was so damn annoying in that movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I saw Across the Universe last night. it was eh. of course the music was great, but the plot was weak and it felt like every song was just a random music video. jim sturgess was decent in it but the rest of the cast either under or over acted through most of the movie.
                        but it was a very creative idea and the sets and costumes were also very impressive
                        5/10

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                          If you want to watch 88 minutes...don't. It's terrible. In a real-time thriller, your supposed to feel the tension, and feel the time ticking down (nick of time and phone booth both did this well). As the 88 minutes got shorter and shorter, i felt no real sense of urgency.
                          Phone Booth was great.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            The movie would have been so much better if...

The dude turned out to be innocent...Ellen Paige was so damn annoying in that movie.
                            she's a great young actress....what do you expect when there are only three people in the whole damn movie...

Comment

• Dilemma:

Stay an extra day at TriBeCa and miss the first day of the draft. See The Wackness, This is Not a Robbery, Yonkers Joe, and Hotel Gramercy Park. Unfortunately due to incredibly poor planning on my part I will not be in town for Baghead or War Inc.

I will for sure be seeing Bart Got A Room and maybe Baby Mama on Friday and Wednesday respectively but should I stay the extra day? I do have TiVo...

Comment

• considering you probably payed money to be at this film festival....I'd say stay as long as you want...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information