Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Dilemma:

Stay an extra day at TriBeCa and miss the first day of the draft. See The Wackness, This is Not a Robbery, Yonkers Joe, and Hotel Gramercy Park. Unfortunately due to incredibly poor planning on my part I will not be in town for Baghead or War Inc.

I will for sure be seeing Bart Got A Room and maybe Baby Mama on Friday and Wednesday respectively but should I stay the extra day? I do have TiVo...
    Sucks that you will be missing War Inc. If it was me I would see how the fest is going, read the buzz on the movies and decide then. That is a killer dilemma, draft are film fest. I wouldn't know what to do.

BTW JagHombre, if it works anything like other film fests unless he has bought a package deal with numerous tickets he is most likelt paying for individual tickets so he won't be losing money if he leaves early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Sucks that you will be missing War Inc. If it was me I would see how the fest is going, read the buzz on the movies and decide then. That is a killer dilemma, draft are film fest. I wouldn't know what to do.

BTW JagHombre, if it works anything like other film fests unless he has bought a package deal with numerous tickets he is most likelt paying for individual tickets so he won't be losing money if he leaves early.
      ah...I see...kindof like the fair!

Comment

• I won't be losing any money, im going by individual tickets

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• It's looking like a "**** it, I'll go to Toronto" sitch

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            It's looking like a "**** it, I'll go to Toronto" sitch
            Toronto is just as good as Sundance in every way. I would suggest if you are going to miss the best films anyways you save up and come to Toronto. You can join me and my other friends. The TIFF is every movie lovers dream.

Comment

• I love TIFF i suggest anyone go that can!

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• I just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it was pretty hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix star Rupert Grint has ruled out moving to Los Angeles to boost his movie career - in fear of meeting party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. The 19-year-old actor isn't keen on moving to Hollywood after a fraught meeting with the Mean Girls star left him disappointed by her egotistical boasts. And the British star has no intention to hook up with Lohan's former party pal Paris Hilton either. He says, "I met Lindsay last summer and she talked about herself a lot. She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, 'But you can't act'. I haven't met Paris and don't want to either. She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from."
                  Ron Weasly's stickin' it to Lindsey Lohan. I love it!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• that's hilarious....

watched Resurrecting the Champ...it was eh...nothing special....

Comment

• Originally posted by alexschnarr View Post
                      I love TIFF i suggest anyone go that can!
                      yeah its a destination regardless. I think i'll draft it up. I read an article today about Jets strategies and that even got me excited.

Comment

• just watched hard candy

1. that one scene was very painful to watch

2. i wanted to kill ellen paige

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                          just watched hard candy

Pedofile...

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                            just watched hard candy

this may have been the goal of the movie....I'm not sure but it was blatantly trying to get a reaction out of the viewer...

Comment

• Oh man... it was great watching that movie, haha. I knew that scene was coming and my friends didn't. It was just me laughing and point at the look of disgust on thier faces. If only I had seen it in the theaters.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• wat happens in the scene? someone PM it to me...and also, im watching se7en right now just had an urge to wwatch it, it never gets old. Great movie, one of the best endings ive ever seen.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information