No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Ellen Paige was supposed to be the villain in that movie...she played it perfectly

Comment

• I just PM'ed APS.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• that sounds rough...i can imagine how thatd be a hard scene to watch for sure. Which brings up the topic...

wats the hardest scene for you to sit through in a movie?
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          that sounds rough...i can imagine how thatd be a hard scene to watch for sure. Which brings up the topic...

wats the hardest scene for you to sit through in a movie?
          probably like torture movies....the Saw movies are entertaining to say the least but some of those scenes were just hard to watch...

I also can't stand when someone loses a fingernail in a movie....

like in Stir of Echoes...where the girl is being dragged on the ground and she is clawing to get away and her fingernail breaks off....as I write this I cringe....

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post

I also can't stand when someone loses a fingernail in a movie
            Haha...i know how to evade you in a chase then!!!

Pull of the finger nail!!! :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
              Haha...i know how to evade you in a chase then!!!

Pull of the finger nail!!! :p
              I would tase you, bro....

Comment

• The rape scene in Irreversible is tough. Other then that I the syringe scene in Saw 2 makes me squirm like hell and maybe the scene in Hostel where the girl gets her eye blowtorched and in Hostel 2 where then guy gets his dick cut off. Oh and the scene in Dead Alive when puss from the old lady is squirted into a guys custard and he eats it. I usually have a great time watching scenes that make me squirm. One of the best theatre going experiances of my life was going to see Hostel with a friend and just reacted. Everyone in the audience was groaning and going crazy during torture scenes and it was just a damn good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  The rape scene in Irreversible is tough. Other then that I the syringe scene in Saw 2 makes me squirm like hell and maybe the scene in Hostel where the girl gets her eye blowtorched and in Hostel 2 where then guy gets his dick cut off. Oh and the scene in Dead Alive when puss from the old lady is squirted into a guys custard and he eats it. I usually have a great time watching scenes that make me squirm. One of the best theatre going experiances of my life was going to see Hostel with a friend and just reacted. Everyone in the audience was groaning and going crazy during torture scenes and it was just a damn good time.
                  yea, then she got her eye cut off....while it was dangling...then puss seeps out....uggh....

Comment

• Jackass 2 when they drank the horse's protein. I can't watch that scene without my gag reflex acting up. Horrid.

Comment

• I was watching Hostel 2 with 2 of my roommates on my comp. During the scene when the lady is hung upside and nailed with the scythe, one of my roommates goes "I don't know if I can watch this anymore" because of the sounds of the cutting of the flesh. So he says he has to go to the bathroom and I pause it. He eventually says that he isn't going to watch anymore and goes up to his room. I go into the bathroom after him and EVERYTHING is knocked over. Trashcan, shampoo, shaving cream... everything. My other roommate and I go up to his room and he is bleeding a little from the mouth [or nose]. Basically, he passed out and totally ate it.... and he didn't remember a thing. It was great.

And yeah, that end scene in Hostel 2 was... ouch.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                        I was watching Hostel 2 with 2 of my roommates on my comp. During the scene when the lady is hung upside and nailed with the scythe, one of my roommates goes "I don't know if I can watch this anymore" because of the sounds of the cutting of the flesh. So he says he has to go to the bathroom and I pause it. He eventually says that he isn't going to watch anymore and goes up to his room. I go into the bathroom after him and EVERYTHING is knocked over. Trashcan, shampoo, shaving cream... everything. My other roommate and I go up to his room and he is bleeding a little from the mouth [or nose]. Basically, he passed out and totally ate it.... and he didn't remember a thing. It was great.

And yeah, that end scene in Hostel 2 was... ouch.
                        wow...that's rough...I haven't seen hostel 2, and now I don't plan on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Jackass 2 when they drank the horse's protein. I can't watch that scene without my gag reflex acting up. Horrid.
                          yeah that is so gross; it's hard to stomach

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Whenever anyone does something to fingernails that makes me cringe. Like Rambo.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                              Whenever anyone does something to fingernails that makes me cringe. Like Rambo.
                              I cannot stand when stuff happens to fingernails...

Comment

• just popped in Fight Club, watching it now...after watching se7en, i needed more david fincher/brad pitt combo...throw in my favourite actor, ed norton, and you have genius in hte making. Gotta love fight club. i re read the book not long ago too...

on a totally separate note, a book i just read which would make a sick movie is Oryx and Crake by margaret atwood. anyone else wanna comment on that? if u have read it, u will know wat i mean
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information