Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
    Watchin American History X. This movie is brutal.
    That movie is brutally genius!

    I saw FSM today Gonzo, and I won't speak a word of it until you see it.



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      i hope you mean brutally violent, and not burtally made. or there will be a neg rep rape commencing very very soon. ed norton is the ****
      Brutally violent. Especially with the guy putting his teeth on the curb.

      Comment


      • Speaking of Ed Norton, this got me thinking, is the Incredible Hulk Bruce Banner's Tyler Durden?

        Hitman D

        "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • On American History X; make sure to post your reaction(s) after the movie. Interested to see how mine compared, I just saw it a few months ago for the first time.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

          Next Up: 2012

          Comment


          • AHX is fantastic in every way. Norton is incredible. Best actor in hollywood. Better even then ben foster. although ben foster is like a young ed norton, i will admit. and the curb stomp is the most brutal move ever invented. and yes, the hulk is bruce banner's tyler durden.

            in tyler we trust
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              AHX is fantastic in every way. Norton is incredible. Best actor in hollywood. Better even then ben foster. although ben foster is like a young ed norton, i will admit. and the curb stomp is the most brutal move ever invented. and yes, the hulk is bruce banner's tyler durden.

              in tyler we trust
              I loved American History X. The ending was fitting, but I still wished it ended differently.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

              Next Up: 2012

              Comment


              • I missed the beginning, but I'll def. rent this movie.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  Speaking of Ed Norton, this got me thinking, is the Incredible Hulk Bruce Banner's Tyler Durden?
                  no...Tyler Durden was a delusion created by Norton...

                  Banner was involved in gamma radiation poisoning thus is why he turns into the hulk...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                    no...Tyler Durden was a delusion created by Norton...

                    Banner was involved in gamma radiation poisoning thus is why he turns into the hulk...
                    You should probably think just a little less literally on this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      no...Tyler Durden was a delusion created by Norton...

                      Banner was involved in gamma radiation poisoning thus is why he turns into the hulk...
                      actually...he wasnt a delusion. Tyler Durden was an alternate personality created by the narrator when his subconcious desire for Marla clashed with his concious hatred for her. There is a big differance between a delusion, or a hallucination, and an alternate personality, the main differance being that the alternate personality in this case took over when the narrator was sleeping, leading to an illusion of insomnia. Therefore, if he was only a delusion, he would only be present when the narrator was awake, and this wasnt the case.


                      if we are thinking literally, that is.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                        no...Tyler Durden was a delusion created by Norton...

                        Banner was involved in gamma radiation poisoning thus is why he turns into the hulk...
                        NERD RAGE!


                        Sweet Living

                        I remember 9/24/08

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          actually...he wasnt a delusion. Tyler Durden was an alternate personality created by the narrator when his subconcious desire for Marla clashed with his concious hatred for her. There is a big differance between a delusion, or a hallucination, and an alternate personality, the main differance being that the alternate personality in this case took over when the narrator was sleeping, leading to an illusion of insomnia. Therefore, if he was only a delusion, he would only be present when the narrator was awake, and this wasnt the case.


                          if we are thinking literally, that is.
                          Yo... APS is TOTALLY wasted right now.


                          Sweet Living

                          I remember 9/24/08

                          Comment


                          • Just watched the Big Lobowski last night for the first time in forever...what a great movie it is...it gets better and funnier every time you see it...

                            Jeff Bridges and John Goodman are amazing...probably the best performances of their careers...

                            Wow...I love that movie...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                              Just watched the Big Lobowski last night for the first time in forever...what a great movie it is...it gets better and funnier every time you see it...

                              Jeff Bridges and John Goodman are amazing...probably the best performances of their careers...

                              Wow...I love that movie...

                              yeah big lebowski is a CLASSIC

                              Walter Sobchak: I told those ***** down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
                              Donny: What's Shabbos?
                              Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ******* ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as ****
                              [shouts]
                              Walter Sobchak: don't ******* roll! Shomer shabbos!
                              The Dude: Walter...
                              Walter Sobchak: Shomer ******* shabbos.
                              The Dude: Oh **** it.

                              Comment


                              • Just bought CLOVERFIELD. yay.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information