No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the screaming he does....and leaving his son on a train and ****. ANd then beating the **** out of that guy with a pin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      What was debated about? The movie?
      Yeah, in this thread in particular.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        I like the screaming he does....and leaving his son on a train and ****. ANd then beating the **** out of that guy with a pin.
        I wish he was in a toilet like I thought he was when I saw it during the Oscars.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• what when he beat the guy up or was screaming.....that would be funny taking a **** and screaming about his son...ahahhah.

Comment

what when he beat the guy up or was screaming.....that would be funny taking a **** and screaming about his son...ahahhah.
            About his son.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
              Yeah, in this thread in particular.
              Yeah, I'm done argueing about it. Alright movie in my opinion, nothing special.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• You know what was a good movie Cruel Intentions

Comment

not enought action. Thats what I thought, i thought there would be more blood and people dieing like gangs of new york

Also what is with people leaving giant spaces and whiting out what they write.

******* Idoits
                  It's obvious you missed the entire concept of the movie. You have now been blacklisted and are no longer welcome into any arts cinema in the nation.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I'll admit... I got some goose bumps when he was screaming while on the crapper and fighting that huge deuce.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      It's obvious you missed the entire concept of the movie. You have now been blacklisted and are no longer welcome into any arts cinema in the nation.
                      yeah well I'll just borrow it from the internet stop me now

I like to enjoy movies for their action not read into the them, can't i just enjoy it.

Comment

yeah well I'll just borrow it from the internet stop me now

I like to enjoy movies for their action not read into the them, can't i just enjoy it.
                        no....

just kidding...I love watching movies to just watch them...

Comment

• So,

There Will Be Blood or No Country for Old Men? Don't give me any "they're different kinds of movies" BS. Let's hear it.

I still give the slight edge to No Country, but damn is it close.

Comment

• There Will Be Blood and it isn't close. I loved No Country and it is my second favorite film of last year but There Will Be Blood was truly genious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              There Will Be Blood and it isn't close. I loved No Country and it is my second favorite film of last year but There Will Be Blood was truly genious.
                              Not close? Not even a little? Pretty please?

Seriously, they're both tremendous. Nobody comes close to Daniel Day-Lewis' greatness, and TWBB is as good as it gets in terms of character studies, but I absolutely loved the bitter tale told in No Country. For me it's closer than close.

2007 was a pretty solid year for cinema.

Comment

• NCFOM was great but it can't stand up to TWBB, Daniel Day-Lewis is just an insane actor, watched it again for the 1st time in awhile and all of his speeches just seem epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information