Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Christian Bale. He's a beast!

Comment

• the last three posts ive seen from your were all on the ***** side.

the one about blowing yoruself
      then you are having calias cambells children
      then this one

Comment

• What about blowing yourself?? What kind of tomfoolery is that? And my last post was especially hetero. Probably the most straight post I've ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
          Watched Superbad for the 3rd time it will never get old....
          I am truly jealous you got to suck on those ***s when you were a baby...
          Atleast you got to suck on your dads ****.
          Solid movie, classic.

Comment

• The fact that D-War made over 5 million dollars this weekend makes me hate the American moviegoer

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              The fact that D-War made over 5 million dollars this weekend makes me hate the American moviegoer
              I'm more upset that Mr. Woodcock made nearly 10 million. That movie was literally redone because of how bad the test runs were.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                I'm more upset that Mr. Woodcock made nearly 10 million. That movie was literally redone because of how bad the test runs were.
                take a lap lol

Comment

• i saw The Emperors New Groove and Kronk (Patrick Warburton) is so f****** funny and i want even high watching the movie

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    i saw The Emperors New Groove and Kronk (Patrick Warburton) is so f****** funny and i want even high watching the movie
                    Definantly a great movie one of my favorite disneys.....

Comment

• 21 pages and no mention of requiem for a dream.

This has to be one of the more disturbing movies i've ever scene. Just because stuff like that happens everyday.

As for movies I've watched lately.
                      Premenition is a decent movie...sandra bullock is great as always.
                      the number 23...wasn't a fan but passed the time
                      potc 3...i was a fan of the series even tho they were disney'd to ****

Comment

• I didn't like Requiem for a Dream very much after I saw it.. I thought it was a little overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          I didn't like Requiem for a Dream very much after I saw it.. I thought it was a little overrated.
                          I wasn't a fan of the movie at all...just surprised to see it wasn't mentioned. Like I said some parts were just too much for me. Seemed to hit close to home although I'm anti-drugs it just shows what could happen. The rich black guy at the end of the movie really just about made me throw up.

Comment

• Lucky Number Slevin...nuff said...

Comment

i saw The Emperors New Groove and Kronk (Patrick Warburton) is so f****** funny and i want even high watching the movie
                              Patrick Warburton is definitely a talented man:

"Got to support the team."

Also, Pauly Shore is Dead is ******* brilliant. I agree with Kevin.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Puddy makes everything he does 10x better

Originally posted by thule View Post
                                21 pages and no mention of requiem for a dream.
                                I'm sure it would've been on every page if a certain genius was still around.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information