Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    i wanna see this movie now...ive heard nothing but good. And apparently the ending is spectacular, but i heard its pretty depressing as well.
    Well I'll say my impressions without giving it away.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• I did not find the ending depressing myself, just kickass. Its like Frank Darabont was making the movie and he just thougt to himself **** the audience, I will show them who is boss. It is one of the all time great **** you's to close a film.

Comment

• I hope it isn't some biblical crap. Not to say the Bible is crap... but you know what I mean.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Stumbling Dude On Fire!!! Yes!!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            i wanna see this movie now...ive heard nothing but good. And apparently the ending is spectacular, but i heard its pretty depressing as well.
            the ending is amazing...when I saw this in theaters once the movie was over the whole audience just like sat there for abut 2-3 minutes...not a damn person left...it was that shocking..

Comment

• Whats the movie in question here???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                Whats the movie in question here???
                The Mist...

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Im not a major fan of horror movies...but this shocking ending has got me interested! :)

Comment

Im not a major fan of horror movies...but this shocking ending has got me interested! :)
                    I don't think it is a horror movie that much. Obviously it is lumped into that since it is Stephen King. But if that name wasn't attached to it, it'd seem like a horror/fantasy/sci fi hybrid.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Im not a major fan of horror movies...but this shocking ending has got me interested! :)
                      It's not a horror movie. It is a suspense/thriller. Two very different genres that are often lumped together.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        It's not a horror movie. It is a suspense/thriller. Two very different genres that are often lumped together.
                        Yeah, I'd say that is more fitting.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                          Yeah, I'd say that is more fitting.
                          sci-fi is what I'd call it...the giant bugs and what not put it into that category, IMO.

Comment

• This Grandma lady is bad ass. With the can of pees and the flaming can of bug spray.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• ^ Dont tell me the end...but i cant really imagine anything in sci-fi/thriller that could be that shocking??? I guess i'll have to watch it and find out! :)

Comment

^ Dont tell me the end...but i cant really imagine anything in sci-fi/thriller that could be that shocking??? I guess i'll have to watch it and find out! :)
                                I'll tell you the end.... THE APES WERE PEOPLE AND IT WAS THE PLANET EARTH!!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information