No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely think Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a bit behind Superbad, The Forty Year Old Virgin, and Knocked Up, but it was good none the less.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      Keanu Reeves is a pimp, he will save the world one day

[after contemplating a solution] Maybe we can do something about these hostages.
      Keanu Reeves has only one good character.

stephenson86

Comment

• Speed Racer.

To see or not to see. Great lead actor, sweet effects, and plain bad ass factor make me want to see it even if it is madly cheesy.
        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
        the only hot actreeses are adult
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
          Speed Racer.

To see or not to see. Great lead actor, sweet effects, and plain bad ass factor make me want to see it even if it is madly cheesy.
          definately NOT see. it looks completely LAME. the dialogue looks terrible, and not to mention, it just loooks dumb. I wont lie, it looks like its made for 5 year olds. It looks like it has cool effects, and i like emile hirsch, but really thats all it has going for it.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
            Speed Racer.

Speed Racer looks hella ****** IMO.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
              Speed Racer looks hella ****** IMO.
              What was that word? Kind of defines the sentense.
              Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by fondoffilm View Post
                So,

There Will Be Blood or No Country for Old Men? Don't give me any "they're different kinds of movies" BS. Let's hear it.

I still give the slight edge to No Country, but damn is it close.
                No Country For Old Men, easy. I absolutely loved it until the end.

And YES, I get the ending.
                Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                  What was that word? Kind of defines the sentense.
                  God damn censors. It was shi tty

stephenson86

Comment

• The kid from Girl Next Door gets alot of work now, wierd...
                    And yes I agree Speed Racer looks like it'll be total crap on a stick...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                      The kid from Girl Next Door gets alot of work now, wierd...
                      hes much more then the kid from the girl next door. hes developed into one of teh better young actors in hollywood.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        The kid from Girl Next Door gets alot of work now, wierd...
                        I know it is really weird, but when I first got that movie I watched like ten times in the first couple of days.

Elisha Cuthbert effect at work? I think so.
                        Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          I know it is really weird, but when I first got that movie I watched like ten times in the first couple of days.

Elisha Cuthbert effect at work? I think so.
                          Oh yeah that was a good movie I watched it a couple of times myself good movie and that kid works in the role he was casted for that...Speed Racer not so sure...

Comment

• The only way I would ever see Speed Racer is if Ben Foster someone makes an apperance because god it looks bad. Come to think of it most movies this summer look bad. At least Transformers 2 isn't released until next year. To this day I don't know how such a ****** movie is considered good and it pisses me off that people actually think Michael Bay is a good director now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              The only way I would ever see Speed Racer is if Ben Foster someone makes an apperance because god it looks bad. Come to think of it most movies this summer look bad. At least Transformers 2 isn't released until next year. To this day I don't know how such a ****** movie is considered good and it pisses me off that people actually think Michael Bay is a good director now.
                              You clearly haven't seen Bad Boys 2.

stephenson86

Comment

• Iron Man comes out on my birthday hopefully its a good present looks good so far...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information