<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Uh.

Death Wish Marathon!
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall today and ******* loved it. Such a great film. Plus is had Jason fuking Bateman is a brilliant role.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
          Uh.

Death Wish Marathon!
          I noticed that the other day.

I was thinking that Charles Bronson had died or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall today and ******* loved it. Such a great film. Plus is had Jason fuking Bateman is a brilliant role.
            i just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall tonight also- funniest movie i have ever seen. no joke. better than super bad/ knocked up/ etc it was incredible

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              Saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall today and ******* loved it. Such a great film. Plus is had Jason fuking Bateman is a brilliant role.
              MICHAEL BLUTH IS IN IT? I need to see the movie cause of its directors and all + Kristen Bell + the fact that I need to get over my ex gf. Now Jason Bateman. How can I not see it.

I am watching Sweeney Todd finally, and the music is amazing along with the whole dark feel. Love it so far.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I just watched Memento. My head is still spinning... Great, great movie though.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  I just watched Memento. My head is still spinning... Great, great movie though.
                  I thought it was okay, but nothing really special like many people on here proclaim it to be.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                    I thought it was okay, but nothing really special like many people on here proclaim it to be.
                    I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but are you sure you understood it?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Memento is the ****. One of my favorite movies. I love the different approach to it done by Nolan. It should be above average for everyone that gets it, I think.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but do you guys think it was up with Knocked Up, Superbad, and the 40 Year Old Virgin? I personally think it was fourth out of those movies.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          I liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but do you guys think it was up with Knocked Up, Superbad, and the 40 Year Old Virgin? I personally think it was fourth out of those movies.
                          it was not nearly as publicized so i feel like it will never reach their status. but seriously i thought it was the funniest movie i have ever seen. also kristin bell and mila kunis are im pretty sure the two most attractive people i have ever seen.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                            MICHAEL BLUTH IS IN IT? I need to see the movie cause of its directors and all + Kristen Bell + the fact that I need to get over my ex gf. Now Jason Bateman. How can I not see it.

I am watching Sweeney Todd finally, and the music is amazing along with the whole dark feel. Love it so far.
                            He has a small role towards the end

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              He has a small role towards the end
                              Jason Bateman + The Baldwin from Dirty Sexy Money = Greatness

Kristen Bell has been my favorite actress ever since the day I watched my first episode of Veronica Mars and I have thought Jason Segal was ******* great ever since I saw Freaks and Geeks. It was an all around excellent movie with just the right amount of male nudity but not enough Kristen Bell nudity.

Comment

• Just saw Alpha Dog...Very interesting movie. A lot better than I thought it would be. Shocking ending too.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information