Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Just saw Alpha Dog...Very interesting movie. A lot better than I thought it would be. Shocking ending too.
    Whenever you have the best young actor in Hollywood playing next to Emile Hirsch, who is ******* great as well, you are bound to get a well acted film at the very least. I enjoyed the movie, mostly because how ******* great Ben Foster is in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Whenever you have the best young actor in Hollywood playing next to Emile Hirsch, who is ******* great as well, you are bound to get a well acted film at the very least. I enjoyed the movie, mostly because how ******* great Ben Foster is in it.
      ***SPOILER***

He pooed on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        ***SPOILER***

He pooed on the floor.
        SPOILER

That turned me on.

Comment

• Ben was ******* nuts in that movie. He beat the **** out of like 10 guys at that party, then went off over the phone on Hirsh.

Timberlake was surprisingly good as well. I think he's got a good future ahead of him in the movie business. Anyone think it's odd that Eli and Matt from Girl Next Door were in the movie with each other? Just noticed that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The other day I watched a movie on Showtime(we get it free for 6 months, and it mostly sucks) called The Worlds Fastest Indian and it was a great movie. Definitely one of the better movies I've seen in the past couple of years. Anthony Hopkins was brilliant.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• just in case you were wondering, the "I Drink Your Milkshake" scene is the ultimate psychout for beer pong

Comment

• I saw Resurrecting the Champ today. I liked it a lot. Samuel L. Jackson is a great actor.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• You don't **** with Jake Mazursky

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Harold and Kumar was pretty good, not better then the first but solid.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                      Harold and Kumar was pretty good, not better then the first but solid.
                      Looks a little too outrageous in comparison to the 1st but, I'm still looking forward to it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I haven't watched White Castle in a while...I think that will be on my agenda...

lol @ Battle "poops"

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          Phillip Seymour Hoffman is one of the great actors today...it seems that everything he does is brilliant....

Watched Charlie Wilson's War earlier today...he was excellent...not a bad movie either...

I also have the Savages to watch...have heard nothing but great things about it...
                          I just saw Charlie Wilsons War last night, Seymour Hoffmans character is Great!!

Comment

• I'm going to watch the Savages again tonight....my wife hasn't seen it and it's a good enough movie to see twice....

Phillip Seymour Hoffman is a great actor!

Also watched the movie P2 last night with Rachel Nichols...it was a decent thriller...alot of plot holes but it was decent entertainment....

Comment

• I'm telling you guys that you should all go rent The Worlds Fastest Indian. I'm watching it again right now, amazing movie.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Anyone else looking forward to the movie "Redbelt" about Brazilian Jujitsu?

Looks interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information