Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    Holy **** Eli Was Klitz?
    yes Eli was Klitz, Dwayne Hoover, and that emo kid from Fast Food Nation.

    Ben Foster >> Paul Dano but it's damn close



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Paul View Post
      A name that hardly gets brought up when it comes to upcoming young actors is Paul Dano. Do I dare say Paul Dano >> Ben Foster. Ooohhh
      oh ****...don't let Gonzo see that...he'll go off for like 3 pages on how "godly"
      Ben Foster is....

      Comment


      • ben Foster hahah for me its a close tie with Wahlberg and Damon

        Comment


        • So if yall had to pick on of these to watch which would it be?

          Rendition.
          The Darjeeing Limited.
          Lars and the Real Girl.
          Michael Clayton.


          Silverback....still the best.

          +rep to Jakey for the sig

          Comment


          • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            So if yall had to pick on of these to watch which would it be?

            Rendition.
            The Darjeeing Limited.
            Lars and the Real Girl.
            Michael Clayton.
            Lars. Darjeeng Limited was abit disappointing for me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              ben Foster hahah for me its a close tie with Wahlberg and Damon
              Wahlberg and Domaon are not exactly "young" actors now are they?

              Comment


              • ohhh we are going young actors....

                Comment


                • Seth Rogan...maybe

                  I really have no idea young actor wise, there hasn't been any young action actor that i have liked

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                    So if yall had to pick on of these to watch which would it be?

                    Rendition.
                    The Darjeeing Limited.
                    Lars and the Real Girl.
                    Michael Clayton.
                    Rendition FTW!

                    great movie...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Seth Rogan...maybe

                      I really have no idea young actor wise, there hasn't been any young action actor that i have liked
                      Youd like Uwe Boll movies. :O. Seriously give "In The Name Of The King" A Rental

                      And Jag, I am vice president of the Ben Foster Appreciation Club. There is no doubting my love for that amazing thespian.




                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • I watched half (I think it was half, anyways) of In The Name Of The King last night. Got tierd, will finish it tonight.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                        Next Up: 2012

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          I watched half (I think it was half, anyways) of In The Name Of The King last night. Got tierd, will finish it tonight.
                          that movier did horendous in theaters haha- i think under 10 million

                          sig by jkpigskin

                          2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                          2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                            that movier did horendous in theaters haha- i think under 10 million
                            I know. Looked kind of cheesy. Kind of is, but the camera work is nice, Statam is a badass, and the action is alright. Classic dungeon/fantasy action flick.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                            Next Up: 2012

                            Comment


                            • I think it was still the most succesfull Uwe Boll film ever which is a travesty because the man in a genious. Like he says, nobody understands his brilliance.

                              P.S. Ben Foster is a 100 times better then Paul Dano but Dano is among my top 5 favorite young actors.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                I think it was still the most succesfull Uwe Boll film ever which is a travesty because the man in a genious. Like he says, nobody understands his brilliance.

                                P.S. Ben Foster is a 100 times better then Paul Dano but Dano is among my top 5 favorite young actors.
                                uwe boll might be directing the halo movie that comes out next year :(:( how much does that suck?

                                also- i totally disagree about ben foster > paul dano. i would take paul danos performance in there will be blood over charlie prince in 3:10 to yuma any day--matter of personal opinion i guess

                                sig by jkpigskin

                                2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                                2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information