Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
    I loved Neal Patrick Harris in both Harold and Kumar movies. This one was really off the wall but I loved the racial satire in the movie.
    Yeah, he was definitely the best part of the movie. Fun to watch, missed a lot on the jokes IMO but when it hit it was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
      Yeah, he was definitely the best part of the movie. Fun to watch, missed a lot on the jokes IMO but when it hit it was hilarious.
      Just saw this movie. I pretty much echo this, some parts were very funny but others were just eh. Good for a few laughs...5.5/10.

Comment

• going to see iron man on friday...so excited for it. relaly really pummped about it
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          going to see iron man on friday...so excited for it. relaly really pummped about it
          I saw it yesterday it was really good.

Comment

• like better than the first spider-man good? or better than the first Hulk good?

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              like better than the first spider-man good? or better than the first Hulk good?
              It was better than both imo. I went into it kinda closed minded cause I liked but didn't love the spider man movies and other super hero type movies but Iron man was really cool.

Comment

• IMO...the first spider man movie is neck in neck with Batman Begins....two of the best superhero movies...if Iron Man is anywhere near that good I will go out of the theaters a happy man...although I'm not expecting much from Robert Downey Jr.

Comment

• Spider Man 1 and 2 are the best comic book movies I have seen.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Based on the trailer, Iron Man looks like it will be absolutely fabulous or dreadfully terrible.

Spiderman 1 is my favorite superhero movie. Batman Begins is close though

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                      IMO...the first spider man movie is neck in neck with Batman Begins....two of the best superhero movies...if Iron Man is anywhere near that good I will go out of the theaters a happy man...although I'm not expecting much from Robert Downey Jr.
                      I don't know if it's as good as batman begins but it's worth seeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        I don't know if it's as good as batman begins but it's worth seeing.
                        TDK will own them all though....

Comment

• It's Jon Favreau directing a movie with Robert Downey Jr., what did you expect? The are borh underated as hell at what they do.

On the topic of Robert Downey Jr. I am psyched to see him in blackface in Tropic Thunder. The idea of having a method actor go blackface for a movie and then in his mind become black is a genious idea and while make for some brilliant comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                            Spider Man 1 and 2 are the best comic book movies I have seen.
                            I'm not a comic book movie guy even though I did like the Spider man movies. I thought this was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              Spider Man 1 and 2 are the best comic book movies I have seen.
                              spider man 1 was excellent...i watched batman begins today and it was excellent as well...another amazing comic book movie was blade, even though it was a terrible adaption from the comic, they still managed to make it into a great movie...

the first x-men movie is also an excellent adaption, i liked it better then spider man to be honest...

if iron man is raelly as good as those movies, ill be super psyched...im a huge fan of teh iron man comics...
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• The X-men movies were just ok to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information