No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will no doubt pass the Fantastic Four god awful movies...

this Summer good turn out to be an excellent Summer at the movies...

Comment

• I liked X Men (number one) and Batman Begins as well.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        TDK will own them all though....
        ?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          I liked X Men and Batman Begins as well.
          the x-men trilogy was superb, but not better than the Spiderman one, IMO...

Blade as a trilogy was not that good....and as I previously stated...The Batman series will soon own them all!

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            ?????????????
            The Dark Knight!

Comment

Blade as a trilogy was not that good....and as I previously stated...The Batman series will soon own them all!
              I thought the X Men trilogy could have been much better. They were good, but I felt they could have been great, the actors they chose for the top characters fit perfectly.

Blade one was the best of the Blade trilogy.
              Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                The X-men movies were just ok to me.
                X2 was servicable only because of nightcrawlers presence...he was my favourite xmen and they adapted him beautifully, that whitehoues scene is one of my favourite scenes in movie history...to watch him come to life from teh comics was beautiful...

the first xmen was a fantastic adaption...it had a good plot, great acting and casting, and focused around Wolverine, arguably the most popular xman ever...it was great.

the third one was just brutal, it was a hodgepodge of mutants and they just threw too many in and they were bad adaptions.

im actually looking forward to teh origins spinoff...its about time gambit was worked in, and ryan reynolds as deadpool is one of the best castings ive ever seen...

i watched the new leaked trailer for TDK today, and let me first say, im about as excited for it as i have ever been for a movie...it looks fantastic. its why i watched BB today acutally...a very good movie as well
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  A name that hardly gets brought up when it comes to upcoming young actors is Paul Dano. Do I dare say Paul Dano >> Ben Foster. Ooohhh

haha i love this part, its funny and sad at the same time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOZOIyKP-c

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                  02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                  02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    X2 was servicable only because of nightcrawlers presence...he was my favourite xmen and they adapted him beautifully, that whitehoues scene is one of my favourite scenes in movie history...to watch him come to life from teh comics was beautiful...

the first xmen was a fantastic adaption...it had a good plot, great acting and casting, and focused around Wolverine, arguably the most popular xman ever...it was great.

the third one was just brutal, it was a hodgepodge of mutants and they just threw too many in and they were bad adaptions.

im actually looking forward to teh origins spinoff...its about time gambit was worked in, and ryan reynolds as deadpool is one of the best castings ive ever seen...

i watched the new leaked trailer for TDK today, and let me first say, im about as excited for it as i have ever been for a movie...it looks fantastic. its why i watched BB today acutally...a very good movie as well
                    Ryan Reynolds is great. 'Waiting' for the win!
                    Virginia Tech.

Comment

i loved the blade trilogy...it was great. excellent action, good plots in all three, and even though they wandered awy from the comic line, it was still a good flick all in all. My favourite one was the 2nd, and while alot of people hated the 3rd, i liked it better then the first. Ryan Reynolds as Hannibal King was excellent, even if he was NOTHING like he was in the comics. oh well, it was funnier then the 1st two, and had some great action. I love the wrestling scene with reynolds and triple H. great scene.
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                        Ryan Reynolds is great. 'Waiting' for the win!
                        best young actorin hollywood...ive said it many times. Ill argue with gonzo and fischbowl over this all night now, you watch hahaha

Comment

IMO, Batman Begins is the best adaptation of a comic book I've ever seen...the darkness that surrounded the whole movie brought Batman to life...

Comment

• Watch Original Sin. Jolie's tiddies OOOMMMGGG, she pretty much has sex every 15 mins of the movie. And she has a few soft core scenes where she is completely nude, no vag though.

Other than that it still is a good movie.

Comment

best young actorin hollywood...ive said it many times. Ill argue with gonzo and fischbowl over this all night now, you watch hahaha
                              Ryan Reynolds is not better than Ryan Gosling, Joseph Gordon Levitt, or Emile Hirsch. Plus, RR is over 30 so he is no longer young.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

So it begins. Firstly the guy is in his 30's is he not. Therefore not young. Second Ben Foster turns everything he touches into gold. EVERYTHING. He has never given a bad performance, Reynolds has.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information