Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of the craziest freakiest movies i've seen is Tetsuo the Ironman

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      I loved Cloverfield. Maybe it was the theatre that made it seem so epic, but I loved it.
      It's even better on a 52 inch flat screen with serious surround sound.

Thanks my girlfriends dad!

Comment

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall was awesome. To see Ironman and that in consecutive days made this a pretty good weekend.
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
        Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
        Originally posted by Lions WMD
        It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          saw ironman, it was quite entertaining, love the nick fury appearance after the credits, real cliffhanger there.
          Dude, what the hell? That ruins it for people who haven't seen the movie. It's called a "cliffhanger" or a "spoiler" for a reason.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I saw Before The Devil Knows Your Dead, and I liked it alot. Well played by PSH..definitely a downer though.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
            For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
              I saw Before The Devil Knows Your Dead, and I liked it alot. Well played by PSH..definitely a downer though.
              so have you seen his three big movies from last year?

BTDKYD
              The Savages
              Charlie Wilson's War

which one did you like the most?

Comment

• I haven't seen the Savages yet, but thats next on my list. So far, I liked BTDKYD the most. I liked Charlie Wilson's War also but BTDKYD was better for me...I am anxious to see the Savages.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
                  I haven't seen the Savages yet, but thats next on my list. So far, I liked BTDKYD the most. I liked Charlie Wilson's War also but BTDKYD was better for me...I am anxious to see the Savages.
                  to tell you the truth, Laura Linney gives just as equal of a performance in The Savages...great movie!

Comment

• Ironman Fans there is an Iron man 2 coming out in 2010, filming starts in 5 months. I saw it on the g4 channel, also saw xbox 360 with blueray.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Ironman Fans there is an Iron man 2 coming out in 2010, filming starts in 5 months. I saw it on the g4 channel, also saw xbox 360 with blueray.
                      yeah i saw this as well, cant wait...also, terrence howard confirmed that war machine will make an appearance in that one. anyone wanna take a guess to to the villian? i will say mandarin, or crimson dynamo
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Fischbowl's Summer (A Seasonal Movie Preview)

Well although there is yet sights of spring in some parts of the nation, Hollywood is in full summer mode, making them always just one step ahead of the general public. So here it is, what I plan to see:

May 9th:

The Babysitters: A Dark Comedy About A Teenage Prostitution Ring. Sounds Brilliant, eh? Don't speak so soon as John Leguizamo is the lead and will probably find a way to ruin this movie.

The Tracey Fragments: Ellen Page looks brilliant as a lost girl in this dark Canadian drama.

May 23:

War Inc.: Yes, Gonzo, I may have missed out on this war satire at TriBeca but I would have seen it soon enough! With Marisa Tomei, Ben Kingsley, and The Cusack siblings.

May 30:

The Foot Fist Way: Danny McBride (Hot Rod, Pineapple Express) wrote this comedy about a karate instructor way back in 2006. Now discovered by Adam McKay and Will Ferrell two years later. McBride is hilarious, and for McBride, The Foot Fist Way will most likely help as 'FSM' did for Jason Segal. Except on a much smaller level.

June 6:

The Promotion: John C. Reilly and Seann William Scott duke it out for a promotion within a supermarket chain. Sound Familiar? Yes, this exact same movie was due to be released under the name 'Quebec' in early 2007

You Don't Mess With The Zohan: I'll Probably Be Suckered In By My Friends To See Zohan, But Honestly, It Looks Like A Poor Version of Bruno.

June 20:

Get Smart: A Popcorn Flick No Less, But I Loved The TV Show, and I'm Praying This Will Help Steve Carell get his career back after the terrible Evan Almighty and Dan In Real Life.

June 27:

Trumbo: Documentary About The Blacklisted Screenwriter. Interesting Time Period, Interesting Subject, Possible Oscar Nominee.

July 3:

The Wackness: Yet Another Movie I Missed at Tribeca. Character Development, Coming Of Age Movie. Supposed great acting by Josh Peck, Mary Kate Olsen, and Ben Kingsley.

July 4:

Gonzo: Nothing More American than Fireworks, Hamburgers, and Hunter S. Thompson.

July 11:

Kenny: Aussie Comedy About Port-A-Pottys. What's Not To Love?

July 18:

The Dark Knight: Self Explanatory.

July 25:

Baghead: Yet Another Tribeca Miss, I love the Brothers Duplass, and I guarantee myself, Baghead would not disappoint.

Step Brothers: John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell team up for yet another summer comedy. I'm there.

August 1:

Choke: My Most Anticipated Summer Movie! Sam Rockwell is perfectly cast as Chuck Palahniuk's fictional sex-starved charlatan.

The Rocker: Rainn Wilson as a semi-successful 80's drummer looking to make a comeback. Looks great, Sounds brilliant, and the smaller roles filled by Fisch Favs Jason Sudeikis and Demetri Martin make me very happy. Overall, Aug 1st, Great Weekend.

August 8th

Pineapple Express: The Second Apatow Production of The Summer looks fantastic. Probably See It Multiple Times.

August 15th:

Tropic Thunder: Looks Pretty Stupid As A Whole, But I Love Robert Downey Jr's Role.

August 22nd:

The House Bunny: A Sexed Out Chick Flick. Anna Faris, Kat Dennings, Katherine McPhee, and Emma Stone are pretty hot. Rumer Willis, not so much.

August 29th:

Traitor: Don Cheadle is a rogue agent with Jeff Daniels and Guy Pearce chasing him. Sounds like a popcorn flick, but Daniels and Cheadle are enough to put me in the theatre.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• im really looking forward to choke as well...although it was my least favourite chuck p novel 9ive read all of them, i love his work), id like to see it anyways. i agree rockwell looks perfect in the role
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Nice write up fisch. I am REALLY looking forward to Choke, maybe even more so than (DARE I SAY IT?) The Dark Knight.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              im really looking forward to choke as well...although it was my least favourite chuck p novel 9ive read all of them, i love his work), id like to see it anyways. i agree rockwell looks perfect in the role
                              Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson got engaged, APS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080505/...nsson_reynolds

Can I expect a cameo at their wedding from you?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson got engaged, APS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080505/...nsson_reynolds

Can I expect a cameo at their wedding from you?
                                MOTHER******! im gunna have to phoen ryan up...i thought we were friends. here i was, promoting him, telling everyone he was teh best young actor in hollywood, and then he goes and steals my woman! SON OF A *****!

and of course ill be attending the wedding fisch, ill be the guy who stands up when teh priest says "if anyone has any reason why these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." Ill stand up and declare my everlasting love for scarlett.

on another note, i have news that should make every man smile: ANCHORMAN SEQUEL! yes thats right, will ferrell is reprising his role as ron burgundy. expect filming to being in the next 2 years.

http://www.movies.com/moviesproxy/tipster?id=953241 bottom of the article

one more thing, did anyone else notice in that new dark knight trailer, harvey dent is taped up and lying on the ground, but its after the joker tips over a big can of gasoline? does this mean dent wont be scarred teh same way as in the comics, where it was toxic waste that scarred him? i think a fire could be a very very creepy scene...i cant wait for this movie!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information